My husband had a dream on Thursday the 25th into Friday the 26th June 2020 about seeing me holding a demon by the throat!!!
Honestly, I have been going through challenges lately at work unjustly and currently at home due to that but I felt God saying His hand is in it and that I need to just be at peace. So I am not sure if that's what THE Holy Spirit is trying to reveal to my husband but any interpretation is welcomed.
GOD BLESS u!

6 comments,2 shares,4 likes
Mary-J Thomas
5 months

Morning all, Just to say Amen again to all the attempted interpretations and indeed God has proved HIMSELF faithful and has being sooo gooood..The devil defeated and has always been defeated.
Regarding updates about the posted dreams,I have seen God's hand at work in my work and career and God gave me better concerning that work situation I posted about.

Indeed I am more than a conqueror and my husband and I have been having subsequent dreams regarding being Victorious and VICTORY dreams such Keys been handed over to my Husband, Visions of Apostle Tomi about how to unlock Kingdom Mysteries, healing of my heart and I mean literally had pains for months I'd say almost a year and got healed plus getting stronger in my family.

Praise The Lord. That's my praise Report.
GOD BLESS u all!

Mary-J Thomas
5 months

@shan Amen and Amen in Jesus Name.
Thanks so much

Mary-J Thomas
5 months

@laurnahs8 Thank you so much.
Very encouraging.
God bless you. It really does resonate with us.
Shalom!

Shan Applegate
5 months

@Mary-J Thomas

Shan Applegate
5 months

It means that GOD has given you power and dominion over the enemy and forces of darkness. He has made you victorious and more than a conqueror. All you need do now is give GOD glory , worship and praise for what He has done.

The scriptures that come to mind are:

Mark 16:17-18
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Romans 8:37
In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

The LORD has favoured you be glad and rejoice in JESUS Name!

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ

laurna
5 months

You are more than a conqueror thru Christ.
Whatever the demon was you have taken authority over it and not it over you.
If youโ€™ve been going through situations and circumstances at home and life.. itโ€™s time to not be passive and declare who and whose you are.
You are an overcomer.
You are the righteousness of God in Christ.
You are made to sit in heavenly places with Christ Jesus far above all principalities.
You are above only and not beneath.
And no weapon formed against you shall prosper.
Anoint your home and declare and decree the peace of God unto it.
Speak life and blessings over yourself and your family.
Praise God you had the demon by the throat.. because whatever it is has to go in the name of Jesus.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ž