I Saw in an open vision around April of this year 2020, papers being stamped. The first word that were stamped was the word reverse then the word realign, FREEDOM was next it was written in all caps blood red letters and the last paper was stamped with the word liberty. All of the words were stamped in black lowercase accept freedom. I believe instinctively that this vison had something to do with the government. I saw a figure of a person stamping the papers. Looked like a man. The vision was in black and white. I say this because there weren't any visible colors. Afterward the vision ended. I am still unsure of it's meaning. I would love some feedback.

5 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Drjettie
5 months

I really like all of the scriptures that wind of change use. This will be great for me to preview and meditate on this. I am looking forward to the Holy Spirit guidance.

Drjettie
5 months

Thank you so much for your comments. I will repost when I get the understanding of the full vision. There are definitely some very interesting points of veiws to consider.

Njideka
5 months

In addition to what has been said above,
Currently, the Lord is on a reverse journey back to Eden (depraved man has strayed too far from home), and He's realigning us to Himself in order for us to experience the FREEDOM which He has already secured for us through the blood of Jesus.
PROFOUND!
God bless you.

Shan Applegate
5 months

Thanks for sharing this! I had a vision earlier this year that after the Covid-19 pandemic is over many Black people and other foreigners in wealthy or what is known as first world countries will be granted their indefinite leave to remain. I posted it here but I accidentally posted it on rig online school rather than the community (main) page so only a handful of people would have seen it.

I wonder if your dream interpretation is related to this too.

It’d be lovely to hear back from you.
🙏

Toyin_Wind Of Change
5 months

The only thing coming to me now is what’s going on with the Black/White Lives Matter. There are a lot of hidden things coming out in the open regarding statues, signs, products, movies, companies etc. People in bondage and captivity without even knowing that some ancestors (black or white) were never freed, I say black and white because there are others hidden things coming up and probably moves that failed the people in the ancient days. Things that were meant for good then now being revealed as bad. The government is reversing things...signed documents from old are being brought out to cancel things that should never have happened. The captives have been set free even in death, blood on their hands. The cry for freedom from everyone who was deprived of it for a long time, the sufferings and death that took place for freedom, the blood that was shed too...I see the words ‘set my people free’

Acts 7:34
I have indeed seen the oppression of my people in Egypt. I have heard their groaning and have come down to set them free. Now come, I will send you back to Egypt.'

Ezekiel 13:20
"'Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds

Psalm 142:7
Bring my soul out of prison, That I may praise Your name; The righteous shall surround me, For You shall deal bountifully with me.”

I pray that anyone in bondage in any kind of form will be delivered in the mighty name of Jesus. Set the captives free from the hands of the wicked ones. I pray that all the amendments that need to be done by the Government for good and not evil will be approved🙏🏽