Yah it’s Friday!!!

I'm inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Call To Pray
DATE:03/07/2020 - Every Friday
Time: 11PM-1AM GMT (UK TIME)

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86552756412?pwd=SXcvSWtSc0JZcTRSSXNmekFkUmJiQT09
16 comments,2 shares,25 likes
yomartin88
about 1 year

Ok... I have the times mixed up it’s 6pm for me today!😊

yomartin88
about 1 year

I’ve tried to get on the call to pray but I’m not able to get on.

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@Sade Yeahhh!! Can’t wait to see you 🙏😊🙌

Gone
about 1 year

I plan to join this Friday❤

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@amanda1 yes we have a prayer group ❤️

amanda1
about 1 year

Hi Shan! Thats great! The friday night right?🙏

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@Sinikwento Mfeya Aww thanks Sis. Honestly serving GOD and His people is an absolute pleasure! 🙏😊

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@amanda1 Yes I realised after. I was so baffled. I’m praying for you. The Lord will continue to guide you. There’s a prayer group for the zoom prayer members. If you’d like to join, I’ll inbox you the link .
GOD bless Sis 🙏😊

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@Charmaine that’s ok 🙏hopefully see you next Friday ? 😊

Charmaine
about 1 year

Sorry I missed it. I'm from Trinidad &Tobago so my time is 5hrs behind you. Next time...

amanda1
about 1 year

Thankyou for last nights divine encounter in prayer. It was my first time joining the group last night but mistakingly put my name as # pray lol. I joined RIG to learn how to hear the voice of God more clearly last month and have committed to more prayer and focus in lockdown. However I dont like a feeling I've carried for so long as a christian. When I attend prayer meetings I always go with expectation on hearing God speak directly as word of knowledge confirmation on calling , purpose, service etc., and when he does not I walk away angry and disappointed. He often reveals to me in dreams or the confirmed word in study or hearing the word and I discern the answer well. Why then do I feel disappointed in a meeting? or an accusing voice that the Lord doesnt like me( yet I know he does) weird! Is it wrong to feel this way? I'm so desperate to grow and be more intimate in the Lord.

Sinikwento Mfeya
about 1 year

Thank you for all that you do. I joined the prayer yesterday. I truly honor you.

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@Chimene C Can’t wait time see you 😊🙏🙌

Chimene C
about 1 year

@shan definitely joining in xx

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@Chimene C thank you 🙏 😊 Hope you can join

Chimene C
about 1 year

This is great Shan🙏🏾