NEW POST: ARE YOU A VICTIM OF GASLIGHTING? FIX THAT - DO THIS ❤ In this post, discover pain free ways to destroy the emotional impact of gaslighting. Because every girl in Christ should be as wise as a snake and as innocent as a dove. ❤ Check out https://awayion.com/gaslighting/

8 comments,0 shares,6 likes
araoye372
about 1 year

Thank you

awayion
about 1 year

@ressress All glory to our Heavenly Father. Thank you very kindly. ^^

about 1 year

@awayion
right under each comment there is a "reply" . If you tap that you reply directly to the person you are speaking to. Just noticed how you were replying to people and I had the same problem when I first started in the app.
God bless, Sister. Your posts are very interesting.

awayion
about 1 year

@ressress Awesome!👍

about 1 year

@araoye372
Gaslighting is when someone, usually an abuser, causes you to doubt your reality by making you question what you see or discern. Like you know someone is a liar, and they put you down in a way that causes you to feel like you're just being judgemental. That may make you start to doubt your perception of what you think. Basically a person gaslights you so you start to doubt what you know to be true.

about 1 year

I'm an expert at detecting gaslighting.

awayion
about 1 year

@araoye372 Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment...

araoye372
about 1 year

what is gas lighting please?