spiritual warfare is overwhelming today. But the Lord says, He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world . Amen and Amen. May the saint's be encouraged and strengthened. Give us courage, confidence and boldness in the name of Jesus.

4 comments,0 shares,12 likes
Ashley Kirk
5 months

@JoyKZ Bless you sister. And may God give you revelation into these dreams and visions in Jesus name.

JoyKZ
5 months

@Ashley Kirk thank you kindly my brother. Sometimes it feels like I am the only one seeing these things! I repent often and yet the moment I close my eyes, I see demonic activity unknown to the naked eye. God bless you and protect you always. I pray God rewards you for your strong faith and message.

Ashley Kirk
5 months

I will keep you in my prayers. I have dreams like this to, I have done for the past couple of years. May the Lord guard your heart and your mind from these horrific dreams, in the name of Jesus, I cast down any demons that are tormenting you, in the name of Jesus. Be encouraged.

JoyKZ
5 months

Amen thank you. There is a lot of demonic dream pollution I am seeing whenever I sleep. I witness horrifying and terrifying things when I rest. I see conspiracy from British, savage and ruthless murder from Chinese military, corruption all over the globe. LGBTQ in fashion as well. A whole mixed bag. I honestly don’t want to see these things, I want to see things of God only but I’ve been witnessing these demonic things for years. Plenty of demonic pollution in my dreams. I pray for understanding but this has been happening since I was a child. They’ve just progressively gotten worse with the times.