I am tired. I feel like God has forgotten about me. I don’t know my purpose no matter how much I ask Him and I want OFF of the hamster wheel. I want to make a difference in the world but don’t even know how to make a difference in MY OWN LIFE!

31 comments,0 shares,5 likes
Lyric McCree
5 months

@Ese Lami George Thank you so much! I appreciate your encouragement.

Ese Lami George
5 months

Hey sister,God has you engraved in his palms. He and you are one by Convenant. Reject that lie that he has forgotten u. For now just focus on getting to know him and falling in love with him everyday. Do this daily,intimacy with Will birth these other things. Our number one priority is this intimacy with God. One step at a time sis,no pressure and all will fall into place and be revealed to you in his own timing. May God give you the strength and love to be still and be one with him. Amen.

Lyric McCree
5 months

@Adeboye Rachel thanks sis! I will.

Lyric McCree
5 months

@Drjettie Thank you very much for sharing that. I appreciate your input. It did help me to stop and really think about and answer these questions. Very timely. Thanks again. The length is fine . I enjoy reading. Lol

Adeboye Rachel
5 months

You are special and He's definitely mindful of you. Keep Trusting, He'll come through.

Drjettie
5 months

Please know that it's impossible for God to forget about you. You are apart of His DNA , He paid the Ultimate price for you. it's called Love. With that being said I would like to share with a portion on a conference I taught on how to discover your purpose.

First you must understand that no one can tell you what your true purpose is. it is hidden within you for you to discover. You were born with it.

But I hope this will help you start your journey. Get a notebook and take your time and ask and answer these four questions.

1. What do you Love? Reveals a gift that is in your life, it may be hidden or lying dormant.

2. What do you hate? Reveals what you are called to correct.

3. What makes you cry? what hurts the most reveals what we will heal the best. the things that hurt you prepare you to have the compassion to help heal someone else.

4. What annoys you? These are the problems that you are called to solve. This is also the thing that will bring you great wealth. The things that you annoy will be attracted to you life. They are not things that bother others but you are called to fix it and that your purpose.

Your purpose is not your decision, it's your discovery. You can gather further info. on this subject by reading Paul Crites book on discovering your purpose.

Prayerfully I hope this help. Forgive the length.

Lyric McCree
5 months

@Grace That is so kind and encouraging. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you.

Grace
5 months

Hi Lyric, You are beautiful inside and out . God loves you more then you can imagine. Spend more time with him and let him show you how much he cares for you. Shut the world out and pour yourself at his feet, he is waiting and willing to receive you with open arms. He loves you! ❤❤❤

Eugenia T
5 months

@Lyric McCree ❤️❤️❤️

Lyric McCree
5 months

@Nkoyo Thank you very much!

Lyric McCree
5 months

@Eugenia T Thank you so much

Nkoyo
5 months

I know exactly how you feel, been there. One say I got so frustrated and started yelling at God, then burst into tears and the Holy Spirit did what He does best. I dont know God's purpose for my life but its unraveling by the day. I've come to learn that we only know in part and we should walk and work with Him step by step as He reveals to us bit by bit. His purpose for us is in His word already. As we obey the written word and walk with Him, He releases direction for our unique callings. Please watch this message by Tomi Arayomi on youtube:

https://youtu.be/6QhwQwLMlwc

Eugenia T
5 months

He loves you, oh He really loves you ❤️ but I understand.. I've heard the lies from the pit before and the enemy's always kicking you when you are weak and whispers to your ear even half truths but twisted and shaped to hurt you.. used to call me a failure. but no! I'll pray for you to get through this and closer to God like never before. Suddenly after crying and standing, the good Lord changed everything so much that an ex colleague of mine commented "He loves you doesn't He!?" and I realized then even more how good He is to me... Always good. hold on sister, call out to Him and stand. Psalm 143 xx

Lyric McCree
5 months

@binta Thanks for your prayers. Yes I have done my share of kicking and screaming at God too! My finances are also in need of a breakthrough! I am so glad you can relate to how I feel. Thanks again!

Lyric McCree
5 months

@braveruth Thank you so much!

Lyric McCree
5 months

@Kyle Del Vecchio thank you!

braveruth
5 months

Girl....I felt this down deep. I’m so sorry you’re feeling that way, I can relate 💗

mobolafash
5 months

He can't forget about you, you're engraved on the palm of his hands.
Seek him more, pour out your heart to him continuously and you'll find Him and the answers you seek.

binta
5 months

@Lyric McCree 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I’m praying for you sis. I really just said a prayer for you right now. I remember going through this not long ago and I was crying my eyeballs out, kicking and screaming at God 🤣. Oh my, God truly loves us. Don’t worry, He will make it clearer little by little. He is pruning somethings off of you as well because in your journey to being more intimate with Him, He has to remove those things that interfere with your getting closer to Him, and that pruning process is really difficult, I must tell you but it is soooo worth it when He is done. In my case, the biggest boulder was my finances and the pruning was the toughest thing I’ve experienced in my life so far. You are on the right track 🤗🤗.

Kyle Del Vecchio
5 months

Hey Sis-
Stop trying to figure it out. Your Father loves you and wants you to rest. He WILL lead you and guide each day. He is always with you 🙏🏼💪🏼.