Twice I have dreamed about a Tsunami but I don’t know what it represents. The most recent dream was me and a woman were at the beach with a small child. I couldn’t see the woman’s face. All of a sudden the sun was so orange that the atmosphere almost looked orange and dusty. The Ocean even looked orange. All of a sudden the Holy Spirit said “Tsunami!” But we kept sitting there and I thought “Lord we didn’t even have an earthquake why would there be a Tsunami?” And because it was so bright and orange over the Ocean I couldn’t see beyond the brightness. All of a sudden I looked again and I started seeing people all over the beach running! When I looked at the Ocean the hugest wave was coming towards me and the woman. The child had walked down to the beach earlier and never came back. The woman and I started running but she was running MUCH faster. She kept yelling for me to hurry as she and some others started running uphill. I stopped because it didn’t feel right so I said to myself I’m going this way and I ran to the right. Out the corner of my eye I could see her and the others running uphill and there was water pouring down the hill and a Tsunami behind them. When I ran to the right I went inside of a house and there was a White older gentleman lying on the bed watching tv. I didn’t recognize him but we knew one another. I told him what happened and how the Holy Spirit warned me. He got up and said “ Yea it looks like the Holy Spirit was definitely warning you.” Then this older White lady came out of another room and we looked at each other and the man said “Oh let me introduce you to...” but I cut him off and I said “ HEEEYYY! I I KNOW YOU!” She was very familiar to me but I don’t know why. So she said “ I know you too!” I asked if she lived there and she said , “Yes, I live with the Good Doctor.” I said, “Oh! He’s a Doctor?” She said yes he is. Then I woke up.

13 comments,0 shares,5 likes
Omasirim Emmanuel
5 months

Hahahahha this such a cool dream!!

drjamesbaxter
5 months

Tsunami’s are generally dangerous , it is a warning, pray for the Lord to open your eyes to see what you cannot see , and to direct your steps on where you are to be to avoid loss

Lyric McCree
5 months

@JoyKZ No it’s not literal but it’s not sickness either. It was an impending danger and I know I didn’t follow the crowd and as a result I was safe.

JoyKZ
5 months

@Lyric McCree what do you think it could mean? Literal??

Lyric McCree
5 months

@JoyKZ Thanks... it doesn’t have anything to do with sickness that I know.

Lyric McCree
5 months

@Shannon Thanks Sis! I haven’t heard Marcus Rogers’ dream but I see your comparison. I have no idea. Lol

Lyric McCree
5 months

@laurnahs8 He didn’t say run he just said “ Tsunami!” It was LOUD TOO which is not characteristic of the Holy Spirit. I ran because the I saw the wave approaching.

laurna
5 months

@Shannon true sis. There is definitely a wave of the Holy Spirit. Some, like Marcus Rogers said will get pulled down by it and some will ride it. Run or ride it... we just keep listening to the voice and instruction of the Spirit of God.🤗

Shannon
5 months

@laurnahs8 yes, however if you look at the similarities context may be gleaned. For example, she heard the Holy Spirit tell her of the wave but in the natural there was no reason. She started to run with the crowd, but felt compelled to move in a different direction. I'm just saying perhaps it is no coincidence the Lord is speaking to many of his children about a great wave.

laurna
5 months

It sounds like Noah and the ark. It’s as if the buildings you ran into were like the ark. The tsunami could represent the Holy Spirit, but because the he told you to run, it was that he was clearly warning you of danger.

laurna
5 months

@Shannon his wave was about the move of the Holy Spirit before Jesus comes.

Shannon
5 months

This reminds me of a dream Marcus Rogers had as well about a big wave coming.

JoyKZ
5 months

Girl I have had several dreams of tsunamis hitting cities and beaches over the past year. Two weeks ago or so I dealt of a tsunami and I have no idea what it means either. Could be sickness, could be literal, but I am always seeing the tsunami form in the distance and I always pick up on it and start running before anyone else does. I somehow end up in a building or at some vantage point where the water doesn’t impact me the way it does others. But I see others and children drowning too. Really horrible!