If anyone would like to share their testimony when they were reborn through the Holy Spirit and allowed Christ into their life, feel free to tell your story in the comments πŸ™Œ

It happened to me this year when I wanted to gain a relationship with God and I wanted him to heal me from my additions, anxiety and depression. From that point on he transformed soul and and decided to save me in the process. From there I declared him into my life and never turned back, thank you lord for what you have done for me.

6 comments,0 shares,17 likes
chrisnewsom32
6 months

@allin2jcn wow great testimony πŸ™Œ

allin2jcn
6 months

Praise God. I was reborn/ saved last year out of new age deception. I had been searching and praying for truth and one night I just said I only want Jesus Christ in my heart and I suddenly felt like something was ripped out of my chest. He then showed me the errors of my ways (and showed how these beliefs creep in from childhood) and gave me a dream to show me who really hides behind spirit of"Mother Mary" I went through some intense. spiritual warfare for awhile but Jesus was right there with me and has taken away my desire for things of the world. He is everything!

DamiAkinbo
6 months

Amazing testimony!

king90078
6 months

AmenπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

gracekind2001
6 months

Thank you for sharing this with us. God bless you!

Temi
6 months

We bless God for his love and faithfulness πŸ™ŒπŸΎ powerful testimony