Papa expressed this to me sometime last month and I felt led to share…

I’m always moving, there is always movement in My Kingdom. My spirit is quick, faster than the speed of light. Then again, of course My spirit is faster than the speed of light because I created light. Momentum and acceleration is being released so My children can ride and run with Me. The coming wave is still coming. Get ready. Get into position, don’t allow old things to distract you. You must keep your eyes ahead of you. Don’t be the salt that is good for nothing and then blown away in the wind like Lots wife. Don’t look back at old ways and old mindsets. Embrace the new. 

The bible doesn’t even give Lots wife name, that’s how unimportant she became. In this season Father wants to cultivate His children into having names that carry LEGACIES, names that many will know and remember. Hearts being made into legends. Remember He is pouring out the innovation, the new creations, fresh new ideas, inventions and His kingdom plans.

I have heard 3 different people express a vision that they have had from God. They each pretty much say the same thing. They saw people riding on top of this coming wave and then there were ones being swept away and caught in the water. When Father was expressing this to me it was like an urgency type of feeling. He wants us to continue to make sure we are in the right posture and completely aligned with Him and paying attention to what He is saying through Holy Spirit. 

Father expressed Genesis 19:1-29 In this portion of scripture it was urgent that Lot and his family did exactly as the angels instructed.

Luke 17:22-37 v.32-34
Remember Lot’s wife. Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left.

I know that this scripture is about the return of the Lord. For some reason Holy Spirit is comparing the consequences of being ready or not for this wave- just like being ready or not for the return of Jesus. The person being greatly disappointed or highly excited and grateful for being ready. 

The ones who aren’t paying attention to what the spirit is saying or preparing like Holy Spirit is calling them to prepare, they will be devastated and swept away as if they missed the rapture. That’s how disappointing it will be.

I also hear: You already know what you need to be doing, you don’t need confirmation, My sheep hear My voice. Just do and keep doing what Holy Spirit is saying to do. It can be something as simple as making sure you’re devouring the word every day, sowing into the Kingdom or someone Father has placed on your heart, connecting with that person Father has put on your heart, prayer, worship, praise, applying to that school, perfecting your gifts. Whatever that thing Father is saying to do, do it. Even if it seems out of the box, if it's from Father do it. You already know what to do. You’re strong and courageous. A mighty army. We will win. This is the hour for great victory!

Don’t miss your moment. 

10 comments,4 shares,17 likes
whylovetheworld
5 months

@Fermmie wow Star Thrones(I should draw a picture of that, haha), I like that 😊 Amen 👑 and good word friend.

Fermmie
5 months

Amen!!! this was absolutely beautiful and inspiring!!! there is salt that preserves, purifies and sweetens while there is salt that looses its saltiness....we have to become more serious minded about this Kingdom business that is committed to our hands and in our own unique way whether it's in art, music, business, teaching, government we each have our niche in His ecosystem and must begin to seat on our designated thrones!! last Saturday God told me that the plan was the heavens to be filled with stars and these stars are thrones, He said there is an army whose eyes are now looking towards the heavens and they will soon march to take the star thrones, this march will cause much shaking and those who are seated there illegally will fall hail like in the book of Revelation when the dragon is cast down....I have said alot haha but thanks for sharing it was fire 🔥💪🙏😁

whylovetheworld
5 months

@preciousmadisha Amen 😊

preciousmadisha
5 months

Amen this is a word in season, thank you🔥🔥❤️

whylovetheworld
5 months

@n.griesemer1117 Amen 😊

whylovetheworld
5 months

@linpaulin113 🙏🏽

n.griesemer1117
5 months

OH MY. Thank you for sharing this!!! I needed this word.♥️ I came across it just after posting my video with a word to the church. God bless you for your obedience to share this, sister!!!

linpaulin113
5 months

❤️👌

whylovetheworld
5 months

@Alleycia wow Amen ❤️ bless you sis😊

Alleycia
5 months

powerful word 🙌🏽🔥🔥🔥🙌🏽 Thank you for allowing the LORD to use you to sound the alarm 🚨. This is truth. Judgement has come to the church and those who are not authentic in their faith will be exposed and left behind. Keep moving forward towards your upward call in Christ be not distracted or dismayed but hold firmly to the faith in which you profess. HOLY SPIRIT strengthen your people. GOD bless you for revealing this truth. 💕