Please pray for me and my family. God has been faithful in all. I just need God’s intervention in the life of my children and their academics.

15 comments,0 shares,9 likes
Franca Aigbe
6 months

@vidasteele Amen

Franca Aigbe
6 months

@Umu Amen

Franca Aigbe
6 months

@vidasteele Amen

Franca Aigbe
6 months

@amanda1 Amen

Franca Aigbe
6 months

@jemimahoseahon Amen

Franca Aigbe
6 months

@shan Amen

Franca Aigbe
6 months

@Lorrie Amen

Lorayne
6 months

We place your children into the capable hands of God Almighty who is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. Let the perfect will of God manifest in their lives

Shan Applegate
6 months

We release Franca’s children into the merciful and blessed arms of Yahweh. Just a touch of his hands as they rest in his arms is enough to let them wake up with a new sense of understanding that will make them sharp and smart and produce excellent grades. Daddy Yahweh please do this for your precious children and let your name be honoured and glorified in Jesus Name. Amen🙏🙌

beckyboo1502
6 months

I will pray for you sister

jemimahoseahon❤
6 months

it is done sis, the lord God almighty will intervain for them mightily in Jesus name. am praying

amanda1
6 months

Yes I come in agreement with you . All your children shall be taught by the Lord and great shall be their peace. Lord we entrust their young minds to the Holy Spirit to give them wisdom and retentive memory. In Jesus Name . Amen.🙏🎓

vidasteele
6 months

We know that you are intervening on her behalf and that her children are highly favored and beloved of you father thank you that they have all understanding in all knowledge as a relates to education I thank you father that they will do well in school and do great exploits I thank you Lord that you’re raising them up to be children of the most high I thank you that they understand their position and Christ and that their eyes are open to your understanding dear God that they choose to follow your path and live for you that they will do your will and prosper in the things God in Jesus name amen

Umu
6 months

I join you in prayer that your children will excel in their Academics in Jesus. As a mother of young kids that,s ons of my prayer. it will be well with your children

vidasteele
6 months

Father you hear her hearts cry she comes before you Lord Jesus giving you the glory and the honor and proclaiming your faithfulness so I’m standing with my sister in Christ and we know that you do all things for our good we know that you are intervening