Hey family, could you pray for me please, I'm really struggling with temptations. Satan keeps attacking me, I keep giving way to fear and doubt, I'm not trusting in the Lord and I keep leaning on my own understanding. I need deliverance. And I need to repent. Thank you.

12 comments,0 shares,4 likes
Ashley Kirk
6 months

Amen. Thank you.

Shan Applegate
6 months

Hi @Ashley Kirk thank you for posting this! 🙏

The following scriptures come to mind:

How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. Psalm 119:9.

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16.

Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.” Psalm 119:11.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-11

You see, I have given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions Luke 10:19

I have given you authority to take up serpents Mark 16:18

Most importantly, seek the HOLY SPIRIT everyday to strengthen you to overcome temptation. Additionally soak in the Word of GOD. These are the weapons you will need to corner the devil and bully him and not the other way round.

Everyday I wake up, I seek the HOLY SPIRIT to help me in all things. I read the Word then I use my power and knowledge in CHRIST to corner and bully satan and destroy his evil agendas. Everyday, I put him in the naughty corner and bully him into tears and submission. I’m very serious about what I’m saying!!

You can and will do the same in JESUS Name

Hope this helps.
GOD bless you brother 🙏🙌

Ashley Kirk
6 months

@David 75 Thank you.

Ashley Kirk
6 months

@BluePanda Thank you.

Ayokunle David
6 months

1 John 2:16, Galatians 5:16. Focus on submitting to Christ first, focus on resisting the devil and temptation after. Whatever causes you to sin is sin. From my experience, showing God you are sincere about submission through some sort of gesture results in an increase of Grace and strength (I.e. Cutting off the thing that's causing you to sin). It could be a friend in your phone book who you talk to about bad things, it could be a social media app. Even sowing a seed about the situation. In my case it has been all of these things for one thing or another. Demonstrate your faith. Ask Him to increase your faith.

LLB
6 months

“Even now,” says the Lord , “Turn and come to Me with all your heart [in genuine repentance], With fasting and weeping and mourning [until every barrier is removed and the broken fellowship is restored]; Joel 2:12

There is such great teaching on fasting but this scripture has always held two keys for me. Fast in obedience because His Word tells us to and second, it is an act of humbling ourselves before Him acknowledging our need for Him and allowing the Holy Spirit to search our hearts. And we know that if we.. “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up” (Jas. 4:10).

Jesus modeled prayer AND fasting for us. If He did it how much more must we? It can be a Daniel fast or water fast and a length determined by what God places on your heart. The Bible references one day fasts, 3 days, 7 days, 21 days, 40 days, the length is not necessarily the key but that you do FAST and pray. Praying for an incredible breakthrough for you.

Ashley Kirk
6 months

@Taiwo A thank you

Ashley Kirk
6 months

@gracekind2001 thank you

Taiwo A
6 months

I declare that every spirit of fear and temptations be canceled & destroyed. It is settled.

gracekind2001
6 months

Father in the name of your son Jesus we pray God for spiritual relief for our brother. We pray and bind all negative and oppositional thoughts that would seek to harrass him. Lord please strengthen him,bring peace to his mind. We release grace grace to him. Thank you that He desires you more than anything else because you are the Way the Truth and the Life. May the ways of darkness become repulsive to him.
Thank you that love draws him back to you Father, in Jesus name we pray.

Ashley Kirk
6 months

@yomartin88 thank you.

yomartin88
6 months

I pray God give you supernatural strength to overcome any temptations. When the Lord make a way of escape you take it. When the temptations come look for the escapes because the Lord will make a way of an escape. In Jesus Name 🔥🔥🔥