I have several dreams and a few visions over the years. They started when I was a little girl. So many of them I still don’t understand. I think I have found a place where I can start getting some spiritual clarity. I praise God for each of you.
The first one I’ll share is a dream that I had when I was 12 years old. I was having trouble learning how to tell time at school. I just couldn’t get it. My class took the test at school that Friday and I failed. I was heartbroken.
A few nights afterwards I had a dream. I was in heaven sitting with Jesus. He has this gigantic gold clock sitting on his lap and he was teaching me how to tell time. We were talking to each other but it wasn’t with our mouths, it was through telepathy communication. He was pointing to the numbers on the clock and I was saying things like “yes, I understand now.”
Jesus was so much larger than I was and he had on the most beautiful white garment that was way more vibrant than our color white on this earth. I couldn’t see His face because it was just light. I was so happy in the dream that Jesus was teaching me himself about time. It was so beautiful.
When I woke up I immediately ran into the kitchen with my mother (who had been trying to teach me how to tell time). I didn’t tell her my dream because I wanted to see was it real. I started telling her the time on the clock and asked her was I correct. She’d look at the clock and say,”yes, that’s right!” I did this 3 times before I told her my dream.
This happened days before my birthday. We went to church that Friday night and the associate pastors wife pulled me aside and gave me a birthday gift. When I opened it, it was a watch. It had a gold face and a white band. I immediately thought of the huge clock Jesus had on His lap.
This dream has followed me my entire life. I’ve often felt overwhelmed that our Savior saw a little girls distress concerning telling the time and He would visit this little girl himself and teach her about time. I’m as overwhelmed now telling it as I was when I first woke up out the dream. I’d love to know your insight. 🙏🏽 #rignation

9 comments,3 shares,6 likes
Rosheka
5 months

@kokotemi Yes He is sis. He’s so worthy of our praise🙌🏽

kokotemi
5 months

This made me smile so much, He really is Love.

laurna
5 months

@Rosheka We are so blessed by our Fathers love for us.😢🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽💞💞💞

Rosheka
5 months

@laurnahs8 This put tears in my eyes. Wow!!!! God is so GREAT! I just can’t even comprehend with my little mind his majesty and his glory! Thank you so much for sharing with us. I am so encouraged and excited. The Father loves us so much. I am just humbled.

laurna
5 months

God is so amazingly awesome. I could literally talk about him all day without a single thought about me.
I just love him so much.😢🙌🏽🙌🏽
@Rosheka and @tux44, these are truly wonderful experiences and testimonies of the love patience and understanding of the Godhead.
I’d just like to share something if it’s ok. A couple of months ago I woke up and because we have YouTube on while we’re sleeping a preaching or one of those 2-3hour long prayers was playing and was what I woke up to. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew I was having a full conversation with the Father. We were talking about light and who the Light was, we were also talking about the Word. Then I saw how he made everything on earth.. the flowers were all kinds of colours I’ve never seen before.. they were so out of this world beautiful... then God asked a question based on something I said, then I remember him asking me in a curious voice “how do you know that..?” then I told him “I was in you, I was there when you made everything” then it was like he smiled. I opened my eyes and started writing everything down. It’s just makes me feel so loved and wonder why people reject the person who loves us more than anything...💞💞💞

Rosheka
5 months

@tux44 Wow! That is so beautiful

tux44
5 months

Very amazing. The Holy Spirit visited me in a vision and gave me a test I didn't understand. I tried to answer the questions to please him but he told me I was wrong. He just told me to say the truth of what I thought the answer was. When I did that the vision turned over to a man in white garments hugging and celebrating with me. God is truly good.

Rosheka
5 months

@Anu A-A Wow!!! Praise God sis. He’s so worthy!🙌🏽🔥🔥

Anu A-A
5 months

This is amazing. It makes me so in awe of how God is so mindful of us. For me, I’m getting whatever you need or don’t understand ask and He would teach you Himself! Wow!!!