Hi all! I wondered if anyone had any insights to this vision I had yesterday whilst praying. It feels obvious to me but also not obvious in terms of if it is about anything specific. Thank you in advance!

I was praying and saw that I was standing on water/the sea. I looked over to the beach and saw Jesus (I knew it was him dressed in white) and he had his arms outstretched to me like he was beckoning me to come to him. I tentatively walked on the water towards him, thinking that I was going to go under the water. I got to him and he took my hand (it was so warm and much larger than mine!) and said “let’s go out together”. We walked out together on the water and I kept saying “don’t go, don’t go”, because I knew that if he left me, I would sink under the water.
Then I found myself back on the beach kneeling before Jesus who was standing in front of me with my hands cupped open to him and my head bowed. He placed a small jar of warm oil in my hands and then took it back out, and purged the oil into my hands. Then he said “wash your face with this” so I did.

It was so beautiful!

3 comments,0 shares,6 likes
motayojimi5
4 months

@Hannah Read Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. "The oil stands for the oil of Joy or gladness! for all your pain he will replace with joy ! you are wlc, we bless God".

Hannah Read
4 months

@motayojimi5 thank you!

motayojimi5
4 months

Jesus is saying you should trust him ! the waters symbolises your fears and uncertainties but if you trust the lord through life's journey he will enable you and accompany you through it. What ever it is trust him and His words. However, there Seems to be a special calling too! you reaching out to where he is and Him anointing your hands points to that.