I wouldn’t normally post a post like this- but I feel the Lord nudge me to share a bit about me.

Picture one (I am the middle one) very broken at the beginning of my journey with the Lord. Still dealing with the things from a previous domestically abusive and sexually abusive relationship, 2 failed relationships and 4 children from them.

3 years Into another relationship and another child (I am still with that God sent man! Who took us all on!), trying to figure out who the heck I was! Trying to be a good daughter filled with shame history of self harm, promiscuity, and issues with food! Self medicating with drink etc. And so much more. That was taken in 2009

To this girl the second picture of me today on my 38th birthday! Healed from all that stuff and more! Because of the Lord! Delivered from the darkness and brought into His glorious light! Filled with His authority over darkness and called to equip others how to do the same. Sure of who I am in Him! Born for such a time as this! That girl in the first picture I look at her and It’s a miracle! Listen my parents prayed for me and so did their family and friends! I was so far gone! Let me tell you! Openly saying that God was for losers and for people who where weak! But my parents held onto the truth of His word! You see when I was a child I used to line my teddies up and preach to them! I loved Jesus so much. To this day I am not sure exactly what happened to make me fall so far into the world. I do know it was partly spiritual and partly my rebellion. But because of the grace of God I am here today. Trauma free! No addictions! All my 6 of my children know the Lord, seen his power!

So please be encouraged by the small parts of my journey that I have shared with you. The Lord is mighty and capable to do way more than you can think, dream or imagine! Keep trusting Him to finish the good work He has started in you. He will never give up on you.

Love and Blessings
Your sister in Christ Lindsay x

13 comments,0 shares,36 likes
QueenIwo
4 months

God be praised!!! Thank you for sharing with us. Happy birthday!!!

jgirl44
4 months

Beautiful testimony to the power, love and compassion the Lord pours out on us. Thank you got sharing your heart.

Mary-J Thomas
4 months

Wow! Praise God forever more. Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!!. There is always HOPE at the scent of water even when a tree is cut down the book of proverbs says. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Lindsay Bailey
4 months

@Charlotte A amen xx

Charlotte A
4 months

You are so beautiful, your piece brought tears to my eyes (and I am not someone that shows emotion). Pray that God will take you, your family to heights you never imagined in Jesus Name, Amen 🙏🏽. God bless you!

Ese
4 months

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever 🙌🏾Wonderful @Lindsay Bailey

Michelle Pillidge
4 months

Your inner change is shining through .May you grow in the image of King Jesus even more and more.

Michelle Pillidge
4 months

What a beautiful testimony . Thankyou for sharing it with us. What a joy it is to hear when someones life is truly changed that the outside shines like a jewel. Blessings to you

Annie O
4 months

Happy birthday to you. Thank God for the miracle of you

Daughter_of_Zion
4 months

Happy Birthday! Glory to God for your testimony. I myself have been struggling with food addiction and emotional binge eating, been suicidal before. But God has delivered me from the depression. There have been so many times I wanted to give up on making these lifestyle changes but as I read your testimony, I feel encouraged again knowing that He won't give up on me 😌

debbie52682
4 months

Wow thank you so much for sharing your testimony. I love how your parents never gave up and continued to pray! A testament to how powerful our prayers really are and all for the glory of God! Happy Birthday!

Olutola Comfort
4 months

What a testimony! Happy birthday to you and may the Lord prosper your way🤗😘

dianne clayton
4 months

PRAISE GOD!!!