Hello everyone, I pray everyone is doing well by Gods Grace. I have a prayer request for my mother. The Lord revealed to me that her church has been operating in witchcraft and she has an unhealthy soul tie there. When i try to speak to her about it she gets very angry with me. I am praying for her to be free from this bondage & to experience God in a new way. God bless you all

5 comments,0 shares,4 likes
Mary-J Thomas
4 months

And Amen IN JESUS NAME!

Martine
4 months

@chigbo_michelle I will definitely pray. I know God will answer our prayers

Martine
4 months

@Mary-J Thomas that is so true. Amen sister!! Thank you. God bless you

chigbo_michelle
4 months

I feel you my sister. It’s the same thing with my mum and the Catholic Church. Anytime I bring it up, she always wants to distract me, send me away or she gets angry. I grew up catholic and it’s all she has known so I know it’ll be hard for her. Please pray for mine too

Mary-J Thomas
4 months

Bless u.Yes keep praying sister so that God will reveal Himself to her as the Real GOD and that her blind eyes be opened and the scales in her eyes be removed too in Jesus Name because when any one is in such or any ungodly situation or entanglement, they usually don't see anything wrong in it until God opens their eyes. Same as with unsaved folks, the god of the world has blinded their eyes not to see or know who Jesus really is.
So we agree with you that the eyes of your mum or family understanding will be opened in Jesus Name and that She will be Truely saved in Jesus Name!