Hey family, blessings to you all. I'm just looking for some advice on what to do. I received a phone call from YWAMSalem a missionary school, telling me that they want me on there course, it's for six months. But I'm unsure iff it's a door that the Lord has opened for me,I feel like it is,but I don't know iff it's His plan for me, I don't even know what my calling is yet, so I'm really unsure. But the thing is I've recently been released from prison and I'm on probation untill 2023 and I know that going to America with a criminal record is pretty much impossible, never mind on probation, but I know that my God is a way maker, and nothing is impossible for Him, there is no mountain that He cannot move, so I know that iff it's in God's will, then He will make a way. I just really need some advice iff you could help me and pray for me please. Thank you.

20 comments,0 shares,9 likes
Ashley Kirk
9 months

@Charlotte A Amen, thank you.

Charlotte A
9 months

Will keep you in prayer Ashley, God will perfect all that concerns you 🙏🏽

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@pamlacy okay, thank you.

Shan Applegate
9 months

@Ashley Kirk AMEN 🙏😊

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@shan The Lord told me the other day, that He is about to give me a testimony through the Apostleic, so I know that what you say is prophetic. 🙏🔥♥️ Glory be to God.

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@shan Amen. thank you sister.

pamlacy
9 months

@Ashley Kirk However God leads you. Water only or dry fast.

Shan Applegate
9 months

There is a testimony about to come out of all of this!

Scriptures the LORD would like you to read:

Romans 8:28
Proverbs 3:5
Psalm 16:6
Isaiah 54:17
1 John 1:9
John 10:10

Also confess these scriptures into your life and see GOD do power and mighty in every area of your life.

You’re blessed and highly favoured!
@Ashley Kirk
🙌

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@Eugenia T Thank you.

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@pamlacy Amen, do I do 3 days without eating or drinking anything at all?

Eugenia T
9 months

agree with the above comments. Will pray for you 🙏❤️

pamlacy
9 months

Fast and pray for 3 days and seek His guidance. I have found that I’d it’s truly Him , you will have peace and all the obstacles won’t be an issue. Sometimes it’s strictly a faith walk.

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@binta Amen, thank you sister.

binta
9 months

I’ll lift you in prayers my brother. I pray that God will make His will for your life concerning this matter plain as day. If He has ordained this for you, those doors will bow to you, that’s the amazing Father we love and worship. And yes do speak to your probation officer to so you can be advised on the legal side of things too. You’re highly favored sir!

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@Marie France Amen. thank you.

Marie France
9 months

God is a faithful GOD. Him that started the good work in you will show you the way. you are called to be fishermen. trust God and keeping trusting Him. God bless you 🙏🙏

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@elsie okay, I will do, thank you.

elsie
9 months

Hi Ashley I think the first thing you need to do is let your probation officer know of your plans and he/she should be able to tell you what to do. God bless

Ashley Kirk
9 months

@Mardie K Amen 🙏

Mardie K
9 months

start with if it's his will he will make a way. if it's his will the roadblocks drop.YWAM discipleship training program is excellent. you do not know what your calling is except that we're all called to be disciples. pray on that.