Please pray that Susie is able to consume at least 1500 calories per day. This is a major struggle right now.
NUTRITION and holding her weight πŸ™
This is my friend who's been fighting throat cancer and her situation now after the radiotherapy treatments which is still difficult as she's lost a lot of weight because even for mashed food it's very painful to eat and she is exhausted of course.. Thank you family of God β€οΈπŸ™

11 comments,0 shares,13 likes
Eugenia T
4 months

@Susan.taylor thank you β£οΈπŸ™πŸ˜Š

Susan.taylor
4 months

Prayed for Susie

Eugenia T
4 months

@The_KingSon thank you so much ❣️ yes, she's been fitted with a little syringe pump which shoots morphine to her at regular times and at one stage that had stopped which meant she was in more pain for about 2 days! thank God it's ok now though. But needs to eat and gain weight and strength again... thank you

Eugenia T
4 months

@Toyin_Wind Of Change thank you ❣️

Eugenia T
4 months

@Toyin_Wind Of Change I think so but her husband says that it's painful to swallow anyway

Eugenia T
4 months

@lindac167 thank you ❣️

The_KingSon
4 months

My heart goes out to her. I can't imagine the pain she's going through. The Lord will comfort her. We'll be praying along.

Toyin_Wind Of Change
4 months

We pray for supernatural healing πŸ™πŸ½, can she take soups?

lindac167
4 months

Lord let your love manifest as a liquid of healing flowing down the throat of your daughter ... taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessings to you both.

Eugenia T
4 months

@bola.arayi thank you ❀️

bola.arayi
4 months

Praying over SusieπŸ™πŸ™