Today Shan and I officially got engaged. I thank God for blessing us and bringing us together. Please support us in prayer for a healthy and happy life together. πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’‹

73 comments,3 shares,125 likes
ruthakinwale
12 months

God truly does restore β€” Amazing- the joy I sense from this photo.. the rejoicing in the hearts of heaven. Immense .. and God will complete what He has started .. I am in awe of God with this @shan

Nancy Muigei
12 months

Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

CLMonde
12 months

Beaming with joy! 😍😍😍 Congratulations beautiful!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ WOW! What an awesome God we serve! God bless your union!! ❀️❀️

Cinderella Ezeanochie
12 months

Your union shall be blessed in Jesus name πŸ™πŸΎβ€οΈ

Annika Gray
12 months

Congratulations Phil & Shan, you look so happy. God is so wonderful. May your union be blessed❀️❀️

elsie
12 months

Congratulations Shan and Phil

Mary-J Thomas
about 1 year

Congratulations. Just catching up with this.
Aww! May God continue to be with you both and may this union glorify God and May His purpose for bringing you together be fulfilled in Jesus Name!
Much love to both of you and welcome bro Philipβ€β€β€πŸ™πŸ™.

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@yolanda thank you! πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@preciousmadisha thank you 😊 πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

preciousmadisha
about 1 year

Congratulations Phil & Shan may the Lord richly bless your unionπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸ’•@shan what a glow!!! 😍πŸ₯°

yolanda
about 1 year

Congratulations Phil and Shan❀️❀️❀️ God’s richest blessings on your marriageπŸ™πŸ½

rowena hawlitzky
about 1 year

Congratulations! My husband too is caucasian and i’m asian brown color.

RIG Nation
about 1 year

Phil welcome to the Rig family!!!!! We pray for a healthy and strong marriage ❀️❀️

Mehitabel Owusu
about 1 year

I am do happy for you WOMAN OF GOD!!! Look at GOD! Hallelujah!!! β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ€©

melisarichter24
about 1 year

Congratulations, May God's peace and joy always be with you. β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’–β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―

Eugenia T
about 1 year

@shan great ❣️ looking forward xxxπŸ˜ŠπŸŒ„

Chimene C
about 1 year

Look at GodπŸ™ŒπŸΎ Congratulations to you both πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ God bless you both and much love ShanπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@Evelyn Aww thank you my sister. We revive your words of blessings gladly in Jesus Name πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™Œ

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@Toyin_Wind Of Change Thank you for the blessings!! We receive them all gladly πŸ™πŸ˜Š

Shan Applegate
about 1 year

@Eugenia T Oh wow!! Thank you. We will take up your offer. Myself and my younger daughter went to Chester last year we loved it.