FREE COPIES TO GRAB (first come, first served!) โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ **UK ONLY**

This book by Apostle Arayomi is one of my top 10 favourite Christian books ๐Ÿ“š

Iโ€™m feeling generous this evening and would like to bless 5 beautiful children of God who truly want to learn and grow spiritually who are genuine and active members of the RIG family.

Why 5? The LORD has blessed me with 3 sons and 2 daughters so I wish to express my gratitude to GOD in this way!

By putting yourself forward for a free copy of the book, you are helping me to praise GOD!

Go on, donโ€™t be shy, let me know in the comments or DM me privately and Iโ€™ll get your copy directly to you!

61 comments,1 shares,36 likes
Shan Applegate
12 months

@Chimene C ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ

Chimene C
12 months

@Joanneabi Yaaayyy it's all yours. Please DM me your address and I'll order and have it sent to you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Ese
12 months

@Chimene C Iโ€™ve seen @shan follow up post to this in the Community thread, and your kind offer to bless someone with a copy - may I claim that copy please? ๐Ÿ’—

Joanna A
12 months

@Chimene C I will like a copy of the book please. l live in UK.

Shan Applegate
12 months

@ALDEN CHARLES Amen ๐Ÿ™ thank you bro ๐Ÿ™Œ

Shan Applegate
12 months

@Chimene C Amen ๐Ÿ™

Chimene C
12 months

@shan Yes I guess it makes more sense to post it in the community, I will do and God is certainly creative and so good.

Shan Applegate
12 months

@Amanda How are you? Do we know each other. Iโ€™ve been meaning to ask you but you look familiar. Do we work together?

Shan Applegate
12 months

@Chimene C Hey Sis,
God bless you for what youโ€™re about to do. Isnโ€™t God creative and good? I think you should do a post in community so people are likely to see it. What do you think?

Chimene C
12 months

This is what happens when you're not on top of your game, you miss out on goodies ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Well given that I've missed out on this opportunity, I'm buying myself and another sis/bro a copy of this book. First person to respond gets the copy, please must be in the UK for shipping purposes๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ much love๐Ÿ’•

ALDEN CHARLES
12 months

This is lovely. May your cup runneth over!!

Lauren Y
12 months

Very kind of you Shan! God bless ๐Ÿ’•

Shan Applegate
12 months

@Evelyn Aww Sissy making me soppy ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Sister Eve
12 months

@shan ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ God bless you Shan.. you deserve all the love and joy that is coming your way, you are truly beautiful inside and out. โค๏ธ

Lilian Hedman ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ป
12 months

Can we find it as a E- book and if, where?.. Or any other E-book if there is any, Thanks ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒท

Samantha CM
12 months

oh man ,hope didn't miss the window, I would love a copy.

Shan Applegate
12 months

@Toyin_Wind Of Change Amen ๐Ÿ™ thank you for releasing blessings into my life ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ DM your address so I can send it.

Toyin_Wind Of Change
12 months

@shan You are an amazing woman, gift or no gift๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYou are so amazing and I feel honoured to be blessed by someone with a good heart. Greater things are yet to come, greater things are still to be done๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Amanda
12 months

I would love a copy.

Shan Applegate
12 months

@Barbara Anne Amen ๐Ÿ™