Hello Apostle please pray with me for God’s Divine intervention. I did a lumbar spine fusion operation last September, but now it’s not healing. The Dr say it’s non-union. The screws are loosed because the bone graft did not take. I’m given until the end of November for a miracle to happen. If not so I have to go and the knife again. Please believe with me for a mighty move of God.

9 comments,0 shares,5 likes
Felicia
4 months

Amen 🙏🏽 I

sStephaniedunn0197
4 months

I am praying🙏🏾 and Trusting in God to heal you sis Felicia in a supernatural way in the name of Jesus. 🙏🏾 You are well and healed in the name of Jesus. Thankyou Father God in advance for Felicias healing and restoration in your name for your kingdom and your Glory 🙏🏾❤

Felicia
4 months

Amen 🙏🏽 thank you family

tgaillard430
4 months

I speak healing over your body, in the name if Jesus body by healed!! I give you praise father Halleluyah amen!!

Bond Servant
4 months

LORD JESUS, let ur healing power overflow into Felicia's live in JESUS Name, amen

simone Turnbull
4 months

Praying for you! 🙏🏽

kristi.delarosa
4 months

Dear God bless Feliciawith healing right now Lord! You are a God of miracles, a God of blessings and we ask that you touch her spine right now and make it whole. In Jesus Name!

Felicia
4 months

Thank you 🙏🏽

Chals4King
4 months

You will manifest the healing that is already yours THIS MONTH in Jesus name. Do see yourself healed, speak health and see your body move in that direction THIS MONTH. I'm praying for you.