ANY PRAYER ADVICE???

Hey everyone, I have a friend who is Struggling with an bedbu infestation. He and his wife don't really have exterminator money. Now, he claims it's not as bad as it could be. But he is having a hard time sleeping at night.
Since they can't afford an exterminator, the only thing he knows to do is pray, but he feels he is getting nowhere.

Yesterday when I spoke to him, he sounded tired and I've never heard him like that before. I'm worried for him.

Does anyone have any advice as well as any gifting or anointing in taking authority over bedbugs and any other infestation?

I'd appreciate any useful information.

thanks!!!

2 comments,0 shares,0 likes
Bess Ugorji
4 months

I know someone who got rid of bed bugs with diatomaceous earth ( food grade). they put it on the bed, carpet, and everywhere the bugs were. They left on the surfaces in their house for about a week, but after that no bed bugs. Diatomaceous earth (food grade) can be. purchased on Amazon.

Lynn B
4 months

c
how very sad. check out the Internet for so.e practical solutions like baking soda and vinegar. Vinegar seems to be all rounder remedy that is safe to use, even for garden insects.