Excited to be leading 12am prayers tonight! Come expectant and come with a prayer request!! We want to see the heavens move tonight!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

21 comments,3 shares,24 likes
daniel_w
over 1 year

Praying for a job, and deliverance from any curses that may be afoot.

oluwakemi
over 1 year

Praying for salvation for my family( my mum and brothers) they are muslim

wmurahwa
over 1 year

praying for my 15 year old son to come home, he's been missing for 7 days.

unkanga
over 1 year

My children will be used by God, they will grow in the knowledge of God. Intimacy with God, hearing His voice and operating in the supernatural naturally.
Successful interview this Wednesday with contract offer.

Chidinma
over 1 year

praying for God's direction over my life and if I'm supposed to marry Ugochukwu or not

Lorraine
over 1 year

Praying for the rain of God's Glory in every aspect of my life and my family's also.

hayleymulenda
over 1 year

Reading through this and we will be praying into these

Ivy
over 1 year

Please pray for peace and for me to move into what God has called me to do in 2020.

Mr&MrsT
over 1 year

praying for salvation for my Son Brandon Gibson the 2nd. Praying for him to fall in love with Jesus. Praying for my best friend Linette Moses to be delivered and set free out of bondage in her mind. I pray for her to fall in love with Jesus so she can learn how to love herself. I pray for my Husband to continue and to always follow Christ. I pray that everything I do be pleasing to God and when I'm not God speaks clearly to me so I may change my behavior. Lord I just want more of you each and every day of my life. In Jesus name I pray!!!!

oluwakemi
over 1 year

Praying for Divine instruction in 2020 through dreams, vision or His word.

RIG Nation
over 1 year

Hi @holymiss in 35 minutes you will receive a notification about โ€œHayley mulenda is going liveโ€. You just click and it will take you directly to the live midnight prayer!

Modester
over 1 year

Praying for Godโ€™s direction 2020

SEYI D
over 1 year

please how do I join the midnight prayers

emmanuel.solomon01
over 1 year

I need a miracle in my academic

Tejiri Usikaro
over 1 year

Praise God ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ my request is that God will grant me a new job and will sort out my car insurance iasue and grant me a new car. Healing for me and my dad.

Myla S. Del Rosario
over 1 year

*Philippines

Myla S. Del Rosario
over 1 year

Good morning Pastor Arayomi! please pray for God's provision and direction for our life. I'm a single mom,I got separated with my live in partner for 18 years. We have 2 kids. He not giving his support continuously. Praying that I can find a job for me. From VCA Phil opines.

Alcinda
over 1 year

๐Ÿ™

gacheristell
over 1 year

My prayer request is that God will give me contracts in my business .

Tyrone Junior
over 1 year

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ