I heard the Lord speak about two words:  plaster and plasterers. Just as in both new and renovation building, where the work looks bare for a time, the point comes when plaster is applied prior to decorating. 
The Lord is releasing a hoard of 'holy plasterers' in His Kingdom who by the Holy Spirit will commence the work to fill in the cracks in lives, building beauty where ashes have been.
Some of this work in your life feels long overdue, but as you expose yourself to God's perfect building plans which began before you were born, He will show you what He has been doing, from firming up foundations to being a functional building.
Expose yourself to His Word, the Bible, and come in your need, open to His design. Wait for the Divine plasterer to smooth you and make you blaze in white and purity. Begin to imagine colour, see His glory at work in you and praise Him for His handiwork.

Ephesians 2:10 
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Isaiah 42:16b
I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.
Isaiah 61:3
...and provide for those who grieve in Zion – to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.

4 comments,0 shares,4 likes
amanda1
6 months

amen!🙏🕊🕊

lindac167
6 months

Amen.
👍

Ruth McD
6 months

@lindac167 Yes, I received it from them.

lindac167
6 months

That's the word given by Glasgow Prophetic...