please pray for me to be stronger and to have faith and to follow the holy spirits voice I am struggling with addiction and I know what I need to do but I keep doing what I shouldn't please help🥺

6 comments,0 shares,9 likes
laizza
12 months

Holy spirit....i call upon you to please help this woman conquer her addiction and help her get delivered from it .....in the name of Jesus Christ i pray....Amen!!🙏🏾....sis..God loves you and he wants you to know that he never stopped and will never stop loving you✊🏾.....Glory be to God forever and ever.....Amen

Living the Abundant Life
12 months

We bind the spirit of addiction and cast it out in Jesus Name! Satan the blood 🩸 of Jesus is against you. Loose this brother and let Him go. He whom the Son sets free is free indeed and the anointing destroys the yoke. Fast and pray brother and confess the WORD over yourself day and night. God is faithful 🥰🙏🏾

reynaharless
12 months

@1life2give thank you

reynaharless
12 months

@Lorrie thank you so much🥰🥰

Minana
12 months

Holy Spirit strengthen and move.mountains in this life. Thank you for for victory over every addiction and for the power of God that sets free. We declare freedom from addiction and that the word of God and a strong desire to always be in His presence will be the addiction.

1life2give
12 months

Look up wiseman Daniel prayer points on YouTube. Thank me later.