There are times in our walks when we sense God's presence, His blessings, His favor, His love, and His moving. And there are other times when we don't. He seems to be far away. His presence seems withdrawn. You don't hear Him talking or feel that joy or assurance. You wonder what happened. If you're in His will, consider this: The Lord spent several years with His disciples. Then He left them. He had to. Otherwise the Spirit wouldn't have come, the disciples wouldn't have gone forth and matured, and changed the world. Sometimes the Lord has to withdraw, but not His love, not His grace, or favor, not even His presence, but the signs of His presence and the feelings which surround it . He does this not because He doesn't love you but because He does - so that you can grow in faith, in hope, in perseverance, in ministry, in your calling. The next time you don't feel God, don't panic, but step out. There's something for you to rise to. It is time for you to graduate and to go forth as His disciple. Be blessed my beloved sisterโ€™s and brotherโ€™s in Christ Jesus ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

16 comments,2 shares,21 likes
laizza
about 2 months

God bless you bery much brother๐Ÿฅบโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพโค๐Ÿ’—......i really needed this!!๐Ÿงก

Brother Chris
about 2 months

@vanessa ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ blessings! God reveals and I share!

vanessa
about 2 months

Thank you. This is exactly how I feel and can never articulate as well as you have. I appreciate your words which has come right on time.

Brother Chris
about 2 months

@myrnaluvs2 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

myrnaluvs2
2 months

Amen! Thank you for that on time Word

Brother Chris
2 months

@symontemplah4 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Brother Chris
2 months

@Fiona A ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

symontemplah4
2 months

๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Fiona A
2 months

Amen

Sister Eve
2 months

@Brother Chris โค๏ธ

Brother Chris
2 months

@Sister Eve blessings @Sister Eve

Brother Chris
2 months

@MotunS ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Sister Eve
2 months

Thank you for sharing.
This was right on time. God bless you๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ @Brother Chris

MotunS
2 months

Amen. Taking notes. Thanks

Brother Chris
2 months

@Pam ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Pam C
2 months

Bless you Brother Chris I needed to hear this today thank you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒท