Why the blood of Jesus 🩸

17 comments,19 shares,79 likes
tspencer825
about 2 months

where can I get the full version of this???

avt238
about 2 months

And people on here are asking me to download this app called what’s
App do you know if it’s ok are not

avt238
about 2 months

Hello tomorrow my name is vanessa
Olive in Kentucky I am so happy the Lord lead metro your YouTube channel I have found myself growing more since listening to you how do I open my ears back up to know that I
Am hearing the voice of God when I was a child I had this dream where I was in a beautiful place with Jesus nothing but flowers around us he took my hand and said I will show you the things to come we then was on a bridge where fires and earthquakes were happening it through the years if seem like my ears are stopped up what can I do to become more clear of hearing His voice thank you so much

osazee.lipa
about 2 months

Minister Tomi,I have an exceptional case please pray for me, you would believe until you see me , thanks God bless

IsabelNK
about 2 months

Eish I was blessed by this Revelation! I LOVE THE WORD SO MUCH! As you spoke I remembered Paul's statement when he said "They Glorified God in me" Galatians 1:24 ! Hmm so powerful ! The Blood indeed Speaks and reveals (flesh and blood did not reveal this to you Peter) Aaaah Bradoskataya! Love from Uganda 🔥🔥🔥

marlenehoude
about 2 months

Very good

LadyBow84
about 2 months

Hallelujah!!! The blood of Jesus speaks for me.

kimberlybuyaki
2 months

Amazing message

winday209
2 months

Hello prophet Tomi, greetings! Peace be with you. Please how can I contact you directly?

gilly_kenzie
2 months

Power in the blood of Jesus. 🩸🩸

Markku
2 months

Blood of Jesus washing us! Spirit poured on all formats! Praise the Lord!

marilyn.neptune
2 months

Excellent

barbarat
2 months

Thank God for your strength. 🙏🏾🙌🏽❤️

moniquehicks65
2 months

@Tomi Arayomi
Can you pray for me

Pamela
2 months

May we learn to speak less and listen more to avoid breaking the hedge of protection. No one wished to be bitten by a snake!

kwinpreach
2 months

San Antonio Texas

Reuel Jewels Van Til
2 months

Good morning Tomi. peace be with you. Great message. You are speaking the truth of God and I'm thankful for your gifts in the spirit. I'm sorry to deny you the experience of my presence online but I know from experience that it is mind altering. Also it leave me open to abuse. Anyhow because you are male and i am male it is not good to be online together. I will try to follow your ministry as diligently as possible. your words are a light to many and your faith is beautiful. We are more then conqueres in him that did conquer death. our day to shine our relationship with the father, son and holy spirit has arrived. He is calling every nation and tribe to arms and the feast. We are living in exceptional times. I Thank him for all he has revealed and for his plan unfolding. praise be to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Stand firm.