Please vote pro life this election. Do not vote pro choice.
If you are thinking about voting for Biden, you have a right to voice your opinion. But remember Biden is pro choice and more inclined to the antichrist agenda than Trump. Trump and Biden are not perfect just like all of us humans but we got to use wisdom and weigh what matters more. The lives of the babies in the womb outweigh all other things. I can't think of anything else that is more important in this election. Let your conscience guide you as well as the Holy Spirit. Share your convictions in love and truth if the Holy Spirit leads you to do so.

8 comments,1 shares,12 likes
Shonda
6 months

@Mordecai M.I. Gonzalez
Trump being pro life is a complete joke!
https://www.theroot.com/pro-life-president-s-coronavirus-treatment-was-tested-u-1845316861

Mordecai
6 months

@Shonda
Yes killing anyone at any age is murder I agree. Black or white, spanish, or whatever someone is. Take off the race lense I never mentioned black or white. Babies from different races are getting murdered and have been murdered, and will continue to get murdered in their mothers womb by abortion if it doesn't have a stop to it. I don't get why you feel like you need compare abortion with the situation of the immigrant children, what's the point you're making. One evil doesn't cancel another, or make it less important. Doing something good helps against evil, by God's grace, mercy, and his will. Anti abortion is a good thing, even if God uses Trump to put laws in against it. If Obama was the one God would use to fight abortion a lot more Christians would go support him because he is black. But Trump is pro life and there is a problem with supporting him for it and going forward with pro life. There are so much evil things done under the sun, and all of those things God seeks to put justice over. We as his bride should also seek justice for all those things right? But if we have the choice and "power" to do something about it we should. For abortion we have a choice to vote pro life or pro choice, that's the reason for this post; it's very simple. You vote for Trump you're voting for a leader who wants to put anti abortion laws, which is great!
You vote for Biden, you're voting for a leader that wants to further abortion. And no I don't think it a wise choice to vote for someone with a pro choice agenda, especially since abortion is one the main reasons Judgement is coming to America! Open your eyes, there are many issues that are evil I agree. They're all important! But don't put one evil situation (immigrant children) to make another one look like it doesn't matter.
Also, for your information since you brought up white race as if I mentioned anything about race, black babies are the ones who are mostly affected by the abortion laws. The abortion clinics are strategically placed in black neighborhoods, which target black families. Black, white, whatever race, just focus on the policies behind the men running for President and take the race lens off. God has chosen Trump to the President and he is using him, if you can't see that you should pray and ask God to allow you to see that. It's not about them, it's about the bigger picture behind them that you have to see. God bless brother.

Shonda
6 months

So let me get this straight.....although it's two separate issues yet with similar out comes. Killing an unborn baby is still murder! Killing children at any age is still murder! So basically because it's done by abortion God closed his eyes? I totally disagree. I feel if it were happening to a white race it would be appalling.

jemimahoseahon❤
6 months

well said.

Mordecai
6 months

@scottrobertlim yea sure, what video is that exactly?
Is it the one that says Should Christians support Trump?
Thanks

Mordecai
6 months

@Shonda Trump is pro life, which has to do about Abortion not immigration. He is against Abortion and wants to put laws to end it. Biden is pro abortion.

Immigration is also important I agree, and whatever evil is done to those people in those places in the immigration camps also matters, but democrats aren't helping immigrants either. I read that Obama deported and started those camps that you are talking about. Trump continues to use those camps from what I know. The evil done to the children can't be completely blamed on Trump, people get raped all over the world. What Trump should do is put more stricter laws that treat immigrants with hospitality and get them the help they need if they want to stay here in this country working and living a well earned life. Some people want to come to America to live off welfare while putting nothing into the taxes, you can't ignore that also. So in all things there are bad things you're going to find. Neither Trump or Biden are perfect in what they do, but I think Biden is just worse off as a candidate because his agenda is so much more inclined to the antichrist agenda than Christ. So we're choosing the least worse here, not someone who is perfect. But thank God when Jesus comes to reign we will have a perfect reign.

scottrobertlim
6 months

please listen to Tomi’s prophetic statement #11 regarding RBG.

Shonda
6 months

So if Trump is pro life, what about the immigrate children that are held in camps? The children that were taken from their parents? The very ones that the boarder patrols have molested and left some of them to die.