Hello everyone! I have a Testimony to share with you. I was advised by a Prophet on YouTube to pray and then for half an hour pray in tougues. And I would hear the voice of the Holy Spirit talk to me. And to my surprise it works. I heard "Plant the Tree". Any comments and advice I will appreciate. God bless you all.

6 comments,0 shares,6 likes
kar1337
about 2 months

@Bireayo I-S I am Amazed! It is like a second fulfilling of the Holy Spirit.,,🔥I am in awe! I was filled in Spirit of Holy Ghost. I saw Our beloved Jesus Christ on the Cross. And I started speaking in tongues. I am blessed. Be blessed in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Bireayo I-S
about 2 months

It's amazing! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

kar1337
about 2 months

@Bella Alleluia ! Sister. Our God is Majestic. He is Able. He is faithful and true. This Prophet is the man who runs Angel TV. He is base in India. He goes anywhere God sent him all over the world. You should check out his TV station. Jesus Christ is coming back for his chosen peoples that one of the reasons download this app. Because The prophet of Rig Nation have inspired me. God bless every one.

Bella
about 2 months

I have listened to a prophet by the name of Bright Martey from Texas and he teaches on praying in tongues . I ve noticed that when I have prayed in tongues the Holy Spirit gives me words sometimes in Hebrew . I don’t speak Hebrew but when he gives me words I do look for the meaning . We must worship in spirit and in truth . We must intercede praying in tongues . We should ask the Lord to speak to us and wait for him to speak .His word says ask and you shall receive .Seek and you shall find . Knock and it shall be opened unto you . He will show us great and mighty things .

kar1337
about 2 months

This man of God is a train and professional Prophet. He is also hearing from our Lord Jesus. And is training believers to hear from the Holy Spirit in us. Psalm 34:8. Oh taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is the man that takes refuge in him. Perhaps this verse—not to mention our walk with Christ—has a deeper impact than what we see at surface level. Maybe we’re meant to go deeper.

Sarah Richards
about 2 months

Be careful of false prophets