Tue, 6 Oct 2020
Pray with Pst Sam

Prayer Focus: I AM HEALED
Exo 15:22-27, Jer 30:17, 1Pet 2:22-25

It's a blessed day friends, we rejoice in the Lord for life, vitality and health, for constant provisions for our needs, indeed He is our God and none is like Him.

Welcome to another prayer time, as we pray this morning, we are reminded and affirming the healings of our body made happened by the stripes, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.

Interestingly, the subject of healing is my new teaching series in church for this month.

From the old testament into the new testament, you would see God showing Himself as the healer of His people, it's supernatural, God over all diseases. From preservation to actual healing.

"Then the Lord said to Moses, “Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a pole; and it shall be that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, shall live.”"
Num 21:8

The old testament, you can see and feel Gods compassion even in judgement for His people, you must understand that divine healing is a product of Gods love for us, there is no imperfection in Gods love, it brings wholeness into our lives.

Now, just think about it, God was this compassionate in the old testament, how much more would His compassion be in the new testament? Just think about it.

"For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels. For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious."
II Cor 3:9‭-‬11

These are the days of His glory brothers and sisters, exceeding glory, listen God wants you healthy and healed far more than you can imagine.

If a brazen serpent could communicate healing in the old, remember "types and shadows", how much more Christ Himself, the actual and ultimate plan of God, how much healing do you think would be communicated?

You have no reason to remain sick,

"Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, AND BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED."
Isaiah 53:4‭-‬5 NKJV

Lay claim on your healing NOW, you have it already, stop entertaining that pain that disease, there is a provision made in Christ's finished works, your health is very primary, RECIEVE YOUR HEALING NOW!

Let us PRAY

- Father, thank you for a new day, thank you for a restful night, I slept and I awoke because you sustained me, thank you Lord
- Father, I lay claim on my supernatural supplies today in the name of Jesus
- Father, you are my healer, therefore I command every sickness out of my life now, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I affirm that by the stripes of Jesus I have been healed, I am made whole, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I declare, sickness is a stranger in my body, I am joined to the Lord, therefore, sickness is disconnected from me, in the name of Jesus
- Father, every terminal disease in my body, gradually eating me up, today ends you in my body, in the name of Jesus (It necessarily not have to be, it could you know, pray for that person now)
- Father, i declare, I am healthy, I am free from all pains, diseases, discomforts, I am whole in my body, in the name of Jesus
- Father, my heart, my lever, my lungs, my teeth, my skin, my stomach, my eyes, my bones and all other part of my body are all healed and healthy in the name of Jesus
- Father, even till old age, I am strong, bouncing in the Lord, I still bring forth fruits, thank you Jesus
- Father, the stripes of Jesus is the secret to my complete health, I've got the keys, satan get lost, in the name of Jesus
- Pray in the HolyGhost
- Thank God for answered prayers

Hallelujah, such a time we just had, healing in our spirit, soul and body, we've got the keys, His stripes is it.

See you tomorrow at the prayer meeting.

6:00am on ZOOM

Link:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72519879044?pwd=M1A2c1ZVV2VIbjd0Z1FZeWUvZEl5dz09⁣
Meeting ID: 725 1987 9044⁣
Password: 5sXHi4⁣

Encourage others to join

This Tuesday is FRUITFUL for you

#PrayWithPstSam
#PastorSamNeye

1 comment,0 shares,4 likes
neba paul