Hey family, tonight my friend Apostle Elijah Chanak has a warning for the body of Christ. We cannot guarantee that it will remain posted on YouTube to watch later so be sure to catch us live tonight. Don't forget to hit share and get this message out to as many people as possible. I can't thank you enough.

19:30pm BST

13:30pm CT

14:30pm ET

11:30am PT

26 comments,0 shares,36 likes
GraceGift&Glory
about 1 month

Where can one catch the replay ?

Ken Monta
about 1 month

That was a perfect word for today.
A much need word

Eugenia T
about 1 month

already put a reminder 👍

Lady Abigail 77
about 1 month

I Am Ready And Waiting Man Of God

Tahtianna
about 1 month

I can never catch these because it is during my church service 😔

Angela Blair
about 1 month

I pray that they would hear the heart beat of God that’s calling them to return to Him His love is interminable,never quits His goodness and mercy will follow He wants to give life He takes no pleasure in someone’s death somewhere in His word He declares He is married to the back slider,may they remember how wonderful it is His extravagant love 💗 💕♥️🩸🔥

Angela Blair
about 1 month

I think those who have given their lives to Christ and have found the beauty and wonder in Righteousness will for what ever reason turn back to the life of sin they had before is comparable to a dog that returns to it’s vomit 2Pet.2_22 and that’s truly dumb.my 2 cents🤔

GraceGift&Glory
about 1 month

Wow First thing I see about this is the film from 1982 called “Annie”. In relation to “church: It’s following blindly behind leaders who have little to nothing to offer, they’re the blind leading the blind, but these dumb dogs are LOYAL, (blind loyalty) even loyal to a fault and like “Annie” who eventually accepts the dog and loves him though she isn’t supposed to have a dog in the orphanage, so following leaders who are bold and risky like Annie but who still struggle in life due to the “ORPHAN spirit” unable to mother and father spiritually in the faith the way it’s really needed...so orphans following orphans who appear to be legitimate “parents” which brings up the SPIRIT OF ADOPTION..gonna stop here tho..✌🏽

edith.metzger
about 1 month

It can only be about Isaiah 56:10-11 KJV
[10] His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all ❗️dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. [11] Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

Cogmum
about 1 month

Dogs were how the gentiles were referred to before Jesus died, so I'm guessing the lost and outcasts, and how the truth is hidden from them

Anita L
about 1 month

Returning to sin or bonded after experiencing grace and freedom in Christ??? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Pamela
about 1 month

Like staying where the five fold Ministry is not allowed and so there is scarcity of the true revelation of the Word of God

Pamela
about 1 month

Keep repeating same mistakes for lack of searching the Bible for the Truth

Pamela
about 1 month

Like sheep led to the slaughter

Mardie K
about 1 month

@Lynn B I did once to double-check that spirit. It won't happen again. the response proved that I was correct in what I was sensing from Holy Spirit.

Emay
about 1 month

religious spirit

anna.finlason
about 1 month

About misplaced loyalty?

McCou
about 1 month

Satanic strategies being uprooted due to the wisdom of the Lord launching the saints into a whole new platform. The enemy was setting up for a kill shot but God wisdom intervened.

NancyW
about 1 month

We hear dogs return to their vomit..DUMB DOGS. what are we returning to?

flowerlights
about 1 month

@Tomi Arayomi Yey 😄👏 haha