Hello everyone, I hope everything is going well for you today. I ask that everyone say a prayer for my brother, his name is Joshua. Josh has always been a drinker, but recently his drinking has started getting out of control and it has started to effect his heath and his family. I just ask everyone to ask God to bring change in his life. Thank you.

3 comments,0 shares,6 likes
Queen Furia Sol
10 months

@Lisa Zacharie Anderson Amen

Matt
10 months

@Lisa Zacharie Anderson thank you so much.

Matt
10 months

@Tania thank you so much.

Lisa Zacharie Anderson
10 months

Heavenly Father we come not on merits of our own but on behalf of a brother In need of help your word says that when we are weak you are strong it says you open the eyes of the blind and give hearing to the deaf Father you are the cause of our desire and our acts for your good pleasure we know that your pleasure for us is that we have eternal life I declare healing and restoration in this Family Joshua needs his spiritual eyes to be open that he may see what you are allowing to bring about his repentance give him ears to hear those that love him to give him the goodnews of the Gospel that he no longer have to submit to his circumstances but submit to you Lord that your will be done in his life we ask that you show him the wilderness is not where you intend for him to live but to grow and that you are bigger than his giants we ask this in Jesus Mighty name Amen So Be It 🙏🏼

Queen Furia Sol
10 months

He needs deliverance from the demon of addiction. I bind the demon that is tormenting your brother in Jesus's MIghty name. Theres is no time and space in the spirit I send you foul spirit wherever Jesus wants you, never to return, your brother will be set free. All glory to Lord Jesus. Amen