๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ

How?

How is the narrative different from what was being said about protests against police brutality in the U.S., turning violent?

And look at that, โ€œevilโ€ Biden is making a plea to the Nigerian government to stop the shooting and murder of innocent Nigerian protestors.

What is the DONald โ€œChosen Oneโ€ Trump saying about the protestors dying right now in Nigeria?...NOTHING!

โ€”โ€”โ€”-
Response from Trump defenders & supporters on RIG Nation....SILENCE!

10 comments,0 shares,1 likes
EricG25
about 1 month

@Solowalker amen!

Solowalker
about 1 month

@EricG25 Sometimes it is hard to get through to people; we are complex as humans but in the end, all would be revealed.

ืื™ืฉ ืืฉ
about 1 month

โ€œTrump will fight our enemies and bring prosperity. Biden will make secret deals with them and stab the American people in the back as he has in the past. โ€œ

Bro, you are deceived. The opposite of what you said is true.

For a believer, you like to rehearse someoneโ€™s past, that he[Biden] said he was wrong about.

What wrong did you do just 5 years ago that, now , you are saying you were wrong about?

What?!

Nonetheless, you digress!

Stick with the topic at hand or move on brother.

EricG25
about 1 month

I say these things out of love so please donโ€™t take this as disrespect

EricG25
about 1 month

You should know who my God is if youโ€™re on this app. I put my faith in no man. Only in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In my opinion, neither Trump nor Biden at this moment has ability to bring our nation together. Trump will fight our enemies and bring prosperity. Biden will make secret deals with them and stab the American people in the back as he has in the past. Biden has been in office for 47 years and what he he done for Black America besides supporting a Crime Bill that was intended to hurt us. He proudly supports โ€œpro choice and LGBTQโ€. Are these not important issues to you?

ืื™ืฉ ืืฉ
about 1 month

@EricG25

โ€œ...because he has deeper issues to respond to such as what was recently found on his sonโ€™s laptop.โ€

We will see what comes out of that little witch-hunt from the DONald.

ืื™ืฉ ืืฉ
about 1 month

@EricG25

Man!

The word โ€˜HATEโ€™ must feel out of place.

Just like the homosexuals, you call it โ€˜Hateโ€™ when the truth is being spoken.

ืื™ืฉ ืืฉ
about 1 month

@EricG25

I digress!

Stick with topic at hand.

Only Biden is speaking up for the plight of the Nigerian protestors right now.

Where is your god Trump at?

EricG25
about 1 month

What is your purpose on this site? To spread HATE? You sound like sponsor for CNN. Biden will continue to hide in his basement because he has deeper issues to respond to such as what was recently found on his sonโ€™s laptop. Iโ€™m sure you donโ€™t know about that because CNN isnโ€™t playing covering and and Facebook and Twitter deleted it