*Prayer Points on Today’s Open* *Heavens: (Thursday, October 22,* *2020) - *
*Legalistic or Christ-Like?*
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015,, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
*PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION:* I confess today, I am moving higher and higher and getting stronger and stronger in fulfilling my purpose of creation. In Christ I live, move and have my being, therefore I can not be used as a sacrifice on any evil altar. Wherever my name is mentioned favour of God surround me like a shield in Jesus name. Amen
1. Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.
2. Thank You, Father, for making me a partaker of Your divine nature, through the death and the resurrection of Christ , and the salvation of my soul.
3. Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
4. Father, please, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let all the activities of the flesh be completely subdued, in Jesus' name.
5. I declare that I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me, in Jesus' name.
6. Father, please, give me the grace to maintain a cordial and holy walk and relationship with You at all times, in Jesus' name.
7. I declare, that by myself I can do nothing; but I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me, in Jesus' name.
8. Father, let every spirit of pride, arrogance and self righteousness in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.
9. Father, please, give me a contrite and a humble heart, and the grace to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus' name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.
11. Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.
13. Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.