Hello everyone! My first time posting something. I joined the fast a week later but really have been blessed by these morning prayers with Carol. I feel a strong drawing towards the Rig School. The on-site Rig School as soon as Carol mentioned it. How can I find out more about it?

12 comments,0 shares,8 likes
nadinehay
about 1 month

@hannahlee780 hey hun, i haven't received a message yet😁🤎

Alleycia
about 1 month

@hannahlee780 GOD is so good and he always provides right on time. GOD bless you.

hannahlee780
about 1 month

@Ken Monta yeah I was thinking about doing it virtual but it was specifically the On-site school that I felt resonate in my spirit. Need to pray this one through! I really need a breakthrough.

hannahlee780
about 1 month

@Ken Monta thank you kindly- was looking for that!

hannahlee780
about 1 month

@Oge Ahaotu Thank you!!!

hannahlee780
about 1 month

@Alleycia Thank you so much! I just realized how much of a blessing it is to have this online community that is for God during a time when everyone is isolating themselves.

hannahlee780
about 1 month

@nadinehay I’d love to ask more questions! Thank you so much for responding!!! Just reached out on the messenger ❤️

Ken Monta
about 1 month

welcome and blessings.
the curriculum looks absolutely amazing. I've been thinking of doing the online school too since we are in Hawaii.

Ken Monta
about 1 month

Curriculum | RIG Europe
https://www.rigeurope.org/curriculum

Alleycia
about 1 month

blessings and welcome 🙏🏽

Oge Ahaotu
about 1 month

please drop the website

nadinehay
about 1 month

I'm a current on-site student & I can whole heartedly tell you
Joining rig school will change your life.
Feel free to drop me a message with any questions. If you go on the rignation website more info is on there i think 🙂🤎