Hello everyone! My first time posting something. I joined the fast a week later but really have been blessed by these morning prayers with Carol. I feel a strong drawing towards the Rig School. The on-site Rig School as soon as Carol mentioned it. How can I find out more about it?

12 comments,0 shares,8 likes
nadinehay
11 months

@hannahlee780 hey hun, i haven't received a message yet😁🤎

Alleycia
11 months

@hannahlee780 GOD is so good and he always provides right on time. GOD bless you.

hannahlee780
11 months

@Ken Monta yeah I was thinking about doing it virtual but it was specifically the On-site school that I felt resonate in my spirit. Need to pray this one through! I really need a breakthrough.

hannahlee780
11 months

@Ken Monta thank you kindly- was looking for that!

hannahlee780
11 months

@Oge Ahaotu Thank you!!!

hannahlee780
11 months

@Alleycia Thank you so much! I just realized how much of a blessing it is to have this online community that is for God during a time when everyone is isolating themselves.

hannahlee780
11 months

@nadinehay I’d love to ask more questions! Thank you so much for responding!!! Just reached out on the messenger ❤️

Ken Monta
11 months

welcome and blessings.
the curriculum looks absolutely amazing. I've been thinking of doing the online school too since we are in Hawaii.

Ken Monta
11 months

Curriculum | RIG Europe
https://www.rigeurope.org/curriculum

Alleycia
11 months

blessings and welcome 🙏🏽

Oge Ahaotu
11 months

please drop the website

nadinehay
11 months

I'm a current on-site student & I can whole heartedly tell you
Joining rig school will change your life.
Feel free to drop me a message with any questions. If you go on the rignation website more info is on there i think 🙂🤎