Last week I attended an ENDSARS protest for Nigeria at the Embassy. God opened my eyes to what happened last week.

After the protest on my way home I saw an eagle. I havent seen an eagle before! It was the most magnificent creature Ive ever seen. I couldnt take my eyes off it. Thank God I wasnt driving. The whole time I kept my eyes on this eagle even as the car far passed. After it was gone I was in awe.

Today I was watching a video they said the word eagle. The video had nothing to do with eagles. That word triggered this eyeopening revelation. I flashed back to last week. I did research to see what it symbolizes in the Bible. Now Im writing this.

Again last week was my first time attending a protest and seeing an Eagle in. I dont know if this is a coincidence. please give me more insight.

From what I have found out in the Bible the Eagle 🦅 symbolizes

🦅Ezekiel 1:10-the four living creatures with four faces
🦅sign of the Spirit if God-strength, flight, sees far distances, directs the God Head of Christ
🦅bears up much weight. Moses: you yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I brought you on eagles wings and brought you to myself-Exodus 19:4. God brought the Israelites from Egypt captivity and continued to bear her up in her wanderings in the wilderness.
🦅Psalm 103:5-God who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s
🦅Isaiah 40:31:“those who wait/hope on the Lord shall renew their strength; they mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint”

I dont know why all of this is coming to me now but I know that Gods timing is the right timing. There is much push back for justice in Nigeria but at the end our people are like Eagles and at the end God will win!

Please give me your input on this so I can gain more understanding. Continue to pray for Nigeria. End SARS, corruption in all areas, oppression and suppression, and lets bring Gods justice to Nigeria!

Eagles of Nigeria, Arise! 🦅🇳🇬

5 comments,0 shares,2 likes
Fehintola B
about 1 month

@AmyLP thank you!

AmyLP
about 1 month

@Fehintola B my apology. If I were you I would continue to pray and ask Holy Spirit. Maybe do further research on eagles.

Fehintola B
about 1 month

@AmyLP also can you talk more about how an eagle can symbolize a prophetic ministry

Fehintola B
about 1 month

@AmyLP hey! Thank you for this enlightenment. But this actually wasn’t a dream. It was in real life

AmyLP
about 1 month

@Fehintola B From Dr. Joe Ibojie book - Animals in dreams are mostly symbolic of circumstances, events, personality traits of people, governmental forces, evil spirits, and even the Spirit of God. Answering the following questions will help to understand what they stand for in dreams: 1. What the Bible say about the animal? 2.What is the dreamer’s experience with the animal? 3. Other specific attributes ascribable to the spirit symbolize by the animal: a. Can they be eaten? —- Eagle could also symbolize EAGLE -- prophetic ministry