Hey guys my full watchman news piece is available now. Check it out!

26 comments,4 shares,56 likes
feletafe
about 1 month

Great job! It is so hard to watch. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™ I pray Nigeria chooses nation building in Jesus name!

Ryn Tomlinson
about 1 month

@Tomi Arayomi πŸ˜‚ I figured. Given the nature of the content of the rest of the show and how personal that is to you guys, I’m impressed you were even able to touch on any other topics. No shade here! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

his4vr
about 1 month

Eye opening. Prayers for Nigeria.

Angela Blair
about 1 month

A great broadcast graphic I was overwhelmed by the horror of it I began to weep calling on the name of Jesus for His divine intervention in Nigeria I saw the Lord standing wearing the crown of thorns but He was faceless,I spent some time praying for Nigeria and weeping ,the excruciating pain those boys must have been experiencing.God protest and vindicate the helpless πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ😒

Susan.taylor
about 1 month

The courage being shown by the People of Nigeria is off the scale. Thank you for this report which will inform prayers. Re the rest of the report: Shrewd, shrewd, shrewd.

hildaee17
about 1 month

Apostle Tomi you are highly favoured in Jesus name amen.

Pamela
about 1 month

Tomi you were simply great. After watching it, I am inclined to think that you can actually combine the prophetic and as a news anchor, rather than the nonsense of main steam media. What do you say?

Izzy
about 1 month

@sitoabasi.udoh Amen

sitoabasi.udoh
about 1 month

I live in Nigeria but that report on SARS was sobering. I'd never known the depth of that torture.
I pray for God's purpose for the US to be established.
Yes the bit on tech and state, the mind control technique using AI, God help us

Tomi Arayomi
about 1 month

@Ryn Tomlinson accidental πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Pam C
about 1 month

Another powerful broadcast shocking, informative. Praying God’s will be done for the people of Nigeria. This is heart breaking. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½βœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ˜’πŸ˜’

yaksjang
about 1 month

Prophetic journalism. Now am not sure which one is your calling😁. God bless you

laahem
about 1 month

Apt sir! Multiply in grace!

GraceGift&Glory
about 1 month

Great job on the delivery of such somber news!

Ryn Tomlinson
about 1 month

So spot on. Praying with you. Also, praying the part where you were talking about Biden’s son and you mentioned β€œthe President” was not accidentally prophetic. πŸ˜‚πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ I may have misheard what you said. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Glory
about 1 month

Heart wrenching to watch...πŸ˜ͺ. Be prayingπŸ™

jo696319
about 1 month

The versatile prophet

wilkinson_yolanda
about 1 month

Excellent job Tomi

elsie
about 1 month

You did great πŸ‘πŸΎ

Pstr Elizabeth Joel
about 1 month

Thanks for always been on the cutting edge. May we all see the travail of our soul regarding Nigeria and rejoice.πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½