two dreams first one I was with my sister in law walking we walked past a puddle there was children playing and fish in the puddle. she then then leaves next scene I am in a old house a old structure the roof is leaking it's in disrepair I sence the chimney pot is going to come down in a storm the other part of the house falls in too I am not hurt just stood in a out house area looking at the remains of the old house I wonder if everything was salvaged from the old and what could be done with the building going forward. I awake.

8 comments,0 shares,1 likes
adrianseal71
about 1 month

@Patricia Zamore thank you God did show me something that I needed to address from my childhood

adrianseal71
about 1 month

@Utibe Ettebong yes that's fine

Patricia Zamore
about 1 month

@adrianseal71 most times dreams of houses your old play of residence is like you going back to your days as a child.
those dreams represent delay and stagnation.

Utibe Ettebong
about 1 month

@adrianseal71 Please can you send a direct message?

adrianseal71
about 1 month

@Utibe Ettebong we recently left a church in march and are looking for another God has been speaking about removing old structures and moving forward in Him in to new things there are some legal issues around my children and there mother my ex wife

adrianseal71
about 1 month

@Patricia Zamore could you elaborate on that as it's not what God is saying to me

Utibe Ettebong
about 1 month

For the first part, God has been talking to us about THE CHILDREN, and why parents must take them seriously.
For the second part, would likely means God wants you to move to somewhere you can grow in Him, even if you're aware that the house is almost coming down, it seems you're not ready to leave.
IT'S TIME TO GROW.

Patricia Zamore
about 1 month

spirit of stagnation.