Confession time... I am a smoker. I desperately want to quit but have been unsuccessful so many times. To make matters worse I have interstitial lung disease caused by an autoimmune disease. So I not only want to quit smoking... I need to quit smoking. Prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

11 comments,0 shares,11 likes
teejoks
about 1 month

Father grant your daughter the grace to break away from any addiction that the devil is using to trap her in Jesus name. Amen

Vicci Belle
about 1 month

Go on a 21 day cigarette fast for God. it is one thing you like/addicted to. give it up for C

holuwaseniloba
about 1 month

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Shonda
about 1 month

In his time you will be free of that vice. I pray God release that demon so that those chains are no longer attached. Begin decreasing your amounts each day and fast for 7 days. The fast can be juice, water or whatever would not affect your dietary needs.

Misty
about 1 month

πŸ™

amy Josey
about 1 month

I pray for the bondage to be broken in thy name of Jesus Christ Amen πŸ™πŸ».just believe that this smoking bondage was broken at the cross 2000 years. He’s giving you the Victory due to the cross and the holy spirt will work upon you in Jesus name Amen πŸ™πŸ»

Drjettie
about 1 month

you can email the Ministry at godsplan@meetministry.org

Drjettie
about 1 month

Hello, here is a natural recipe that works for stop smoking urge.

3/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 honey
1/3 tsp. peppermint oil

combine ingredients. Take 1 teaspoon whenever you get a craving.
Hope that this helps. its from my God's Farmacy Food is Your Medicine book.

Aleshia
about 1 month

Praying for you. I too had a smoking problem and I came broken unto the Lord and cried out to Him and asked Him to please help me and break the addiction and remove the taste from my mouth. I’ve been smoke free for almost 3 months and all glory and praise goes to Him. So I’ll be praying for you.

Longdi-Lois
about 1 month

Lord we ask that you break every chain of addiction and heal our dear sister in Jesus' name. Amen

reneeka Lewis
about 1 month

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ