After some consideration, I have decided to break my fast early using soups. I have not made this decision lightly, however with 2 children needing me, and half term week, I feel I will be able to care for then better if I have more than just water in me. Keep going folks! God bless you he knows our hearts and struggles he will help you make the right choice for you.

5 comments,0 shares,5 likes
Cogmum
about 1 month

I'm going to do a careful Daniel fast until led otherwise.

kar1337
about 1 month

I have started out with my old way of fasting but with the help of the Holy spirit. He teaches me to do a honest fast. So I went to research how to break my fasting. And now for end of this week I won't be having any more fruit juice or smoothie. Only water and tea , I will be breaking my fasting with a late night soup. Because I woke up early in the morning to pray so I need energy. Psalm 1 ;1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners. But his delight is in the law of the Lord and he mediate day and night.

kar1337
about 1 month

I second that agreement with Phumi.

montealegreramona
about 1 month

agree with Phumi, still see it as a fast! God sees our hearts and intents...because of health issues I havent been able to do a water fast with my husband (hes doing the water fast) ...i just wouldn't be able to keep up with the kids...my blood sugar drops dangerously low...but im fasting things Gods told me to fast during this time! there are different kinds of fasts too...likr Daniel fasts... praying strength as you continue your fast ...(just altering it a bit) to keep going! ;)

Phumi
about 1 month

God bless and strengthen you.
I honestly don't see it as you breaking your fast, since soups are also liquid, well unless you are eating veggies along with that. But that's not an issue. God sees your sacrifice and sees how far you've come while still taking care of your children.
Don't be discouraged even for a second. You are a conqueror!

God bless you and keep strong as we a continue to pray in this final week.