Look who’s taking tonight’s one time only exclusive service. Let’s spread the word. My wife @Tahmar Arayomi is speaking a message called #relationshipentreprenuers.
We go live at
7:30pm GMT
8:30pm BST
12:30pm PT
3:30pm ET

12 comments,8 shares,81 likes
TobeyMaguire
9 months

yo is she pregnant?

Angela Blair
9 months

Hallelujah I have listened,refreshing and sobering right for all thinking of or preparing for marriage,the verve in which the message was given the revelation and authority of God’s word is apropos she is a delight to listen,many would cherish her message wish I could have heard this 59yrs ago 🙏🙏🙏😪

Angela Blair
9 months

So so sorry I missed it my lost God bless your wife she is beautiful and shines with His Glory and Grace 🙏😊

adrianseal71
9 months

thank you that spoke to me

taraatiba
9 months

Please is there a replay? I missed it.

GabeJC
9 months

Tahmar did great tonight. Great message for both singles and married folks. Hope she gets to do it again eventually. 👍

Shan Applegate
9 months

I couldn’t join in the live chats but I tuned in and i was really blessed! Thanks Mrs Arayomi for sharing your wisdom with us! 🙏❤️🔥😊🙌

Em E
9 months

Hey, am listening right now Tahmar, this is really good...Marriage as a long term investment rather than a short term reward/gain was really powerful 👏👏👏🤗

Pistis Sophia
9 months

let's spread the word in truth indeed. truth comes from heaven and is not part of the world. is it the entire world that is confused? would you accept that your deceived? The important matter

trmad4all
9 months

Aww!! She’s so beautiful and adorable!!! Amen!! Let’s go fam!!

bevclarke
9 months

yessss 🙌🙌🙌💕

edith.metzger
9 months

💕🌸🌺pretty baby 💕🌸🌺🌸💞