Mon, 26 Oct 2020
Pray with Pst Sam

Prayer Focus: Have Your WAY
Ps 18:30, Is 48:17, 1Kg 8:35-36

It's a blessed day friends, such joy to be alive seeing a new week, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight.

Welcome to another prayer time, you shall be edified.

As we pray this morning, we are starting out the week surrendering all to the Lord, trusting Him to have His way in our lives, we cant continue in our level of understanding, we need higher intelligence to win in life.

"Teach me Your way, O Lord;
I will walk in Your truth;
Unite my heart to fear Your name."
Ps 86:11

The act of surrender is an act of faith, total dependence on God, you must understand that faith gives access to grace and whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Trying, to go about things just with your brain alone would limit your success, partnering with God and making Him the senior partner redefines the game for you.

The idea is, you want to be able to get to the place God has designed for you in Him, He wants you prosperous and He knows how, let Him lead the way.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
Prov 3:5‭-‬6

The will of God for you is good, nothing evil in it, trust Him with your life, trust him with your career, trust him with your finances, God has never at anytime mismanaged any life, He's the best insurance you can ever have.

So, for this week, we are surrendering all, saying, "Lord, have your way". We are holding nothing back.

We depend on You in decision making
We depend on you in the board room
We depend on you in the route to take

In all things I acknowledge You.

Let us PRAY

- Father, thank you for the blessing of a new week, you made this happen and I thank you Lord
- Father, I am well positioned for the blessings and benefits of this week, nothing escapes me, in Jesus name
- Father, i surrender all to you this morning, for this week all that I do I hand it over to you Lord.
- Father, lead the way, I do things your way this week. I surrender to you Lord
- Father, my decisions are inspired by you, as I hear I judge, no decision comes from my head this week but from your Spirit, in the name of Jesus
- Father, by your Spirit I speak forth preservation over the week, I am delivered from shame, I am well secured in the name of Jesus
- Father, this is that week of numerous breakthroughs in my life and business, the answer comes this week, expectations are delivered in Jesus name
- Father, send me help this week, help that only you can give, help from above
- Father, I release angels into the week, go ahead of me, prepare the week for me, prepare the hearts of everyone I'm coming across for my favour, prepare every place I'm coming into for my liftings, be my rear guard in Jesus name
- Pray in the HolyGhost
- Thank God for answered prayers

Praise God, always a joy praying and experience Gods presence, it's the best way to kick start your week.

Join in with us tomorrow

6:00am - 6:30am
On ZOOM

Link:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72519879044?pwd=M1A2c1ZVV2VIbjd0Z1FZeWUvZEl5dz09⁣
Meeting ID: 725 1987 9044⁣
Password: 5sXHi4⁣

Have a HIGHLY PROFITABLE Monday

#PrsyWithPstSam
#PastorSamNeye

3 comments,0 shares,5 likes
kar1337
about 1 month

Praise God! Allelujah. This morning prayer was heaven sent for me. Have a blessed week too. God bless.

flowerlights
about 1 month

Thank you Amen 🙏

Marie France
about 1 month

Amen🙏🙏