Midnight prayer is back tonight! (23:55 GMT) 🚨🚨🔥

We need to come together as one and pray and intercede for our family, friends and for our nation! Don’t allow the enemy to bring fear to your life. We are His children and we overcame by the blood of the lamb!

Don’t forget to invite your family and friends! Comment your prayer requests below 🙏🏻

29 comments,1 shares,22 likes
olufunke
over 1 year

Employment opportunity for my son. He has been applying for a while now

Shan Applegate
over 1 year

@Vera Thank you for leading prayer tonight. God bless you. And thanks for your edifying words. 🙏🏽❤️🥰

olapeju
over 1 year

please pray for me against being put in a turmoil and suffering any losses as well as praying against corona virus

Che Gilbert(the eagle)
over 1 year

pray for God's face to shine on me, that He may restore me and give me breakthrough and establish me in this land He brought me to. Pray for this corona virus which knows no borders,that may His will be done

Dorte Linda Hansen
over 1 year

The danish government has just closed down all shools, public workplaces and forbitted gatherings with more than a 100 people for the next 14 days in Denmark because of the spread of the corona virus. Today I felt like God saying the revival is gonna break out because of that. People will turn to God because of this fear and they will get healed and saved as they turn to Jesus. Please pray for this situation, both in my country, but also where ever people are effected by this. That God may turn it for his good, for his kingdom to come and for his glory to break through with signs and wonders as never before. That people might be healed when they turn to God.

Vera
over 1 year

@shan God bless you abundantly. My heart is mourning with you, the testimony of you and your father is so rich of the grace and love of Jesus, it will bring many to the Lord and change family lifes forever for the Glory of our beloved Lord Jesus! 🕊❤️💥🔥🔥🔥

Da'vid
over 1 year

Prayer for Salford, starting a brand new ministry over there fairly soon. Need God's blue print and leading.

Arlette Pisani
over 1 year

Hi church family. Today I arrived in Malta to bury my father. However, at the airport I was told that the government had announced a shut down of shops schools, uni, child care nurseries, churches etc. Everyone is to stay home. The island is deserted! A national day of prayer and fasting has been declare tomorrow ... may I ask you to pray alongside for the Island of Malta pls , for a halt of the spread of Corona virus. As for the burial service it will be done outdoors at the graveside. Thank you all for your prayers. X

Elizabeth Joel
over 1 year

Healing of my eyesight and pass my driving once and for all.

Barbara
over 1 year

Hello . Yes we need to pray for our families, church families, and friends to stay healthy and not get the Coronavirus. Also to pray against fear and panic. Also that God will stop this Coronavirus from spreading and that it will die in Jesus’ name. Pray that the Angels will protect us and stand on Psalm 91
I need prayer for the sale of my property without any problems. Prayer for the Radio Network to have the need’s met. Our finances and Ministry that God wants for us to. Also if God wants us to move to another state to live.

Miracle
over 1 year

@balmingilead not yet dear

Elizabeth Joel
over 1 year

@Miracle Have you checked your blood levels?

victoria Beylouni
over 1 year

Prayer for my family and friends to be divinely protected from this virus. Asking for divine intervention

Yemisi Longe
over 1 year

prayers for a life changing experience, that will turn my life & family around for good in this month of my birth,

gideon
over 1 year

i want to really hear the voice of the Lord

thelmasanyaolu
over 1 year

Prayers for the fruit of the womb and restoration of peace in my home .

AYO
over 1 year

May his soul Rest In Peace, I’m so sorry for your loss

Miracle
over 1 year

Pray for my family to be united in God. For my mother health to be restored and also for my sister to be found and for God to eradicate tiredness in my life. I have been feeling weak lately 😕

peeaugie
over 1 year

Please pray for my brother Joseph who is awaiting a verdict from the jury of his unjust court case. Please pray for exoneration, in Jesus's name!!!

Anu A-A
over 1 year

@Ebun Odutayo