Gentle Reminder
Thank God for Day 10 Day 11 Tonight Pre Dawn prayer for United Kingdom. We are next for God's Kingdom manifestation in our Nation.
Just 30 mins between 12 midnight -5am for 12 days

UK Pre dawn Prayer 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Praying for the birthing of United Kingdom  into God's Kingdom Agenda.

Praying for the Soul of United Kingdom and restoring United Kingdom back to God.

Praying for the Perfect Government of God to be established in the Leadership of United  Kingdom

Praying for outburst of Rain of Revival upon our Nation United Kingdom which will result in the Harvest of Souls into the Kingdom of God.

Outcry for Healing of our Land and Economy.
Amen and Amen

Isaiah 66:6-9 KJV
6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God

Isaiah 64:1 NLT
Oh, that you would burst from the heavens and come down!
How the mountains would quake in your presence!

Haggi 2:6-7NLT
6 “For this is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies says: In just a little while I will again shake the heavens and the earth, the oceans and the dry land. 7 I will shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will be brought to this Temple. I will fill this place with glory, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

Thank you 🙏

0 comments,1 shares,1 likes