31 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Brother Chris
26 days

Is your profile picture shirt white?

איש אש
26 days

Again, when did God ever stop being in control?

איש אש
26 days

@Amanda

I didn’t force your hands to respond to my post.

You did that on your own.

Take responsibility for your action of responding to my post in the first place.

Brother Chris
26 days

@איש אש whenever you have Bible Study let me know so I can make myself available

איש אש
26 days

@Brother Chris

When did God ever stop being in control?

Brother Chris
26 days

When ever you decide to have a Bible Study invite me! I’d be more than honored to attend. I’m being serious too.

Brother Chris
26 days

@איש אש God is in control and the end of the day my brother regardless of what you say, think or post

איש אש
26 days

@Brother Chris

What new thing is that?

Brother Chris
26 days

@Amanda 🙏🏽

Brother Chris
26 days

@Amanda that I know my sister 🙏🏽

Amanda
26 days

I agree. I stop responding. Have a blessed day.

Brother Chris
26 days

@Amanda I’ve noticed to not respond because he doesn’t make valid points. He always answers a question with a question so therefore I see now it’s no reason to go back and forth with him. I literally pray for him. The fact that he’ll try to tell you about yourself when you have no knowledge of who this guy is but he’ll know everything about you. it’s really sad

Amanda
26 days

Absolutely true God is doing a new thing.

Amanda
26 days

I DO NOT NEED TO JUSTIFY MYSELF TO YOU.

Brother Chris
26 days

What is your response to this brother? What negative statement do you say about this? What discord are you ready to sow behind this?

Brother Chris
26 days

God is doing a new thing in America https://community.rignation.app/posts/25556?sh=PbBPeA69

Brother Chris
26 days

@איש אשare you upset that I’m saying what I see from you? Is it any different then what you post? You post what you see not what God’s Holy Spirit is leading you

איש אש
26 days

@Amanda

But Jesus’s truth does.

And you don’t seem to care about those who are lost and not have heard the gospel.

You got saved and that seems to be all that matters to you; self!

Amanda
26 days

Your facts don’t count.

איש אש
26 days

@Amanda

But you accused me of being in opposition to the Body of Christ because I asked the question of if the Ekklesia is praying for God to stop a pandemic because many who will die from it may end up in hell.

If to you, that is opposition to the Body of Christ, then you are thinking about another Christ.

You sure ain’t thinking about the Christ in the Scriptures.

#FACTS