Healing testimony... 31st October-

Testimony we have one ear completely hearing! Properly! She came down and I prayed over her whilst Friends of ours where worshiping online with 247 Burn Bradford where singing about breakthrough. I felt God say lightly blow in a ear, I chose the right one simply because it was the nearest one to me and thatโ€™s the one that is now hearing!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ praise the Lord we are standing for full healing!!

๐ŸšจUpdate- Summer has had a CAT scan which is clear, praise God. But her hearing is still effected. I showed her all your prayers and her face lit up. She knows the Lord is working in this.

Hey RIG family

Please pray for our daughter Summer. She banged her head on Wednesday and have slowly lost her hearing in both her ears since then. We are currently in A&E again trying to get to the bottom of it.

We have already prayed before each hospital trip and at home. We believe prayers work, thank you for standing with us.

5 comments,0 shares,12 likes
msritchey817
11 months

Prayers said for Summer that her hearing issues are only temporary from the head trauma. God bless her!

Jaimejohanna
11 months

I will be praying for her and begging God with thanksgiving for the miraculous restoration of her hearing. Jesus is Lord

lprince9294
11 months

Amen. Complete healing in the Name of Jesus.

Mell
11 months

The Lord be with you and give you favour as you go and may Summer come back to full health and that demon that came in off the back of that trauma to the head be bound and cast out now in Jesus name!

kemi.kingsdaughter
11 months

Father in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I ask for resolution and healing power upon Summer by the power of the Holy Ghost. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ You are divinely restored to health in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ