The scam issue continues. My response was pretty harsh but I’m literally getting sick and tired of this entire situation. Please this individual is a scammer. Basically anyone that says he is serving in UNited nations or is a medical doctor or ‘doctor-surgeon’ (whatever this means) is a scammer. Please observe their tone and tenses. Be careful sisters.
Beware of ANYONE who reaches out to you to be friends with you, be in a relationship, asks for WhatsApp details etc. Be careful siblings in Christ.

8 comments,0 shares,12 likes
Angela U.
23 days

Oh my gosh! Someone came to me on this app saying the very same thing. Then asked to meet on WhatsApp! My father in heaven will judge them accordingly!

binta
24 days

@Shan Applegate thank you sis. The whole thing is disheartening though, but God is our strength 🤗

Shan Applegate
24 days

@binta thanks for sharing this with us. It’s so sad what’s happening. You shut it down...well done! 🙏🙌😊💃🏽

s.tp333ljc
24 days

Tux44 you can block him. He befriended me also. Then asked me to download WhatsApp so we can chat. He's claims he's in Yemen now in the military. He's not GOOD. I checked to see if he was verified and he wasn't. I blocked him.

tux44
24 days

@binta oh I see. But will anyone respond to them? Why are they preying on Christian women? What's the truth.

binta
24 days

@tux44 already done. Problem is that they simply change their profile pic and name, and return to do the very same thing. This has been an ongoing problem.

tux44
24 days

You just have to report him. There is a report button on his profile. No need to petition the courts of heaven.

binta
24 days

@Janet.a4 I know sis. It’s sad but then again He who is with us is greater than who is with them.