#testimony
I had surgery 2 years ago and couldnt use it or pick up anything for that entire time. And just now I was watching RigNation and he started saying all these people messaging in about their shoulders being healed and at first I thought it was weird and then he said "The Lord must be in the feeling of healing shoulders today! And, so I started to just think.... And so I just went to pick up my shoulder and well I could all the way above my head, and thought well maybe. But, he wouldn't me bc I'm not good enough or worthy enough. so, I went over and grabber a cup just a 2 lb. cup and lifted it up over my head then with more courage I went straight to the biggest thing I seen in the room and it was a metal fan industrial about 20 lbs. remember now before I couldn't even pick up my own arm above my head. But, I just knew so I grabber it and picked that thing up 20 times up and down with no pain AT ALL!
And, it literally feels like a brand new shoulder. I don't really know what to say because I am in shock. Still in total shock. I was just listening and never even asked the Lord to heal me. I guess I thought I just wasn't worthy of it and sinned to much. But, he healed it anyway and I've always been sceptic of that at least for me getting healed of anything. But, I am at a Loss of words. Now, I can actually pass football with my son now. I just can't believe it. I just want to say to RigNation thank you for always preaching the true Gospel and Gods words
And to say thank you Yeshuah Jesus my Saviour. And my father in heaven. I praise you and I am just so thankful that our God is still alive and he is the same now as he was then and always will be. even to unworthy people like me He has Healed me without me even asking or speaking a Word! THANK YOU LORD πŸ™ if you don't know him he will be your best friend and be with you in all things and through all troubles. He is amazing! Thank you. I don't know what else to say because I am truly in Such Shock! I love you all and time is short. I can't wait to see you all in the clouds. Bless you all my Brothers and Sisters In Christ. Amen and Amen
Whoooooo!!!!!!!!

8 comments,0 shares,38 likes
cjbless
23 days

Hallelujah, thank you Lord!!! We celebrate with you brother, praise Jesus!βž•πŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

HealedbyGrace
24 days

Thank you all so much! It is so great to be amongst other believers. I have never had anything happen to me like this. I almost feel like I'm going to I wake up and it be not better. I'm sure that's just Satak trying to place doubt in my mind. I am just so overwhelmed. Please all keep me and my family in your oratee. I have many sicknesses and I pray God starts to heal them one by one in his will and not mine. I am so blessed and don't understand why he chose me this great night. Wow! It's just so unreal. I lovw the true heart warming support I've been shown ever since posting here. No judgement, nothing except 4 Love. I feel used this healing to bring me he was for some reason. I don't know why I am just so happy that I could get the chance to be a testimony and to be his servant in earth. I am so unworthy I've been asking myself Why Me, God?

africanscry
24 days

Awsome testimony πŸ‘πŸ˜‡πŸ™
May you continue in the Spirit of God, while HEALING others...by your testimony πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸ’•

flowerlights
24 days

God bless and congratulations πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Mary-J Thomas
24 days

praise the Lord.
He is an amazing and Awesome God.
We thank God for your healing and many more healings that took place last night.
Halleluyah!

princeazul222
24 days

glory to God! And Jesus died for you to be worthy brother!

HealedbyGrace
24 days

Thank you so much! Yes he is I am just in SHOCK right now! God is so amazing!

Agatha
24 days

We praise God for your complete and permanent healing. wow God is awesome