I had a vision of going to a Salon appointment. After services were completed the Stylist asked if I had the Mark? I quickly throw the cash toward her and ran out the salon.
I must say, the time is very near for the Mark of the Beast to be implemented.
Matthew 24:20 "And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath."
Revelations 7:2-3
 2 "And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

1 comment,0 shares,4 likes
Timothy Nsikakabasi
22 days

Hello,
Thank God for this revelation.

One of Satan's war machine is Deception (Seduction),
2 Corinthians 11:3 says But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

Satan loves to put an attractive bait on our face in order to get us in his trap like he did in the Garden of Eden to Eve.

Revelation 13:16-17 says And he causes all, the small and the great and the rich and the poor and the free men and the slaves to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehand and he provides that no one will be able to buy or sell except the one who has the mark either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

As the Holyspirit shed more light on this revelation, i understood the mark of the beast to mean Money because without money you cannot buy and sell in this present age.
As opposed to waiting for a physical mark, although they might be some physical manifestation of the mark of beast, the mark of the beast is already with us.

Accepting the mark of beast on your forehead means you have accepted the ways and thinking of beast in your mind. The ways of the beast is the ways of this world (lust of the eyes,lust of the flesh and the pride of life)

Accepting the mark of the beast on your right hand will be reflected in the works of your hands (doing anything for money like stealing, cheating or internet fraud, taking bribe, instead of considering what a Christian should and not do )

Each time you make your decision base on money (Mammon),it means you accepted the mark.
If the standard of your life is based on "how much money can I gain" instead on God's word , you have accepted the mark of the beast.
If your love for things of the world is more than the love for God you have already accepted the mark.

6 is the number of man , because man was created on the sixth day. Man comprise of spirit, soul, body denoting "666", it is man operating on his own wisdom as oppose to the wisdom of God (Jesus Christ). The wisdom of men is Sensual (Dominated by what you feel,see and hear) , Earthly (Setting your mind on earthy things instead of Heavenly things), Demonic ( empowered by Devil for open rebellion against God) James 3:15.

Your physical hands or head cannot accept what your heart has not accepted.

Satan is after the minds of True Christians because he knows this is the first battle ground (Mind,Church & Heavenly's).
The helmet of a Christian Soldier represent our hope of salvation which is the First resurrection and Having a glorified body like our Lord Jesus Christ. He wants to take away our helmet and put a flaming arrow (evil desires) into our head.

The mark of the bond servant of God is the mark of those who are willing to lay down their life to follow Christ, Revelation 7:3-4, Matthew 19:28, Ephesians 1:13-14, Revelation 9:4, Exodus 21:6, Ezekiel 9:3-4.