Does anyone on here have the gift of interpreting dreams? I have had a dream that I believe is from God and I only understand parts of it.

15 comments,1 shares,0 likes
Damien
29 days

@grace2me8315 thank you so much sister
I will remember that .
Have blessed night

grace2me8315
29 days

@Damien Goodnight brother. And even though I know you didnt do it for any type of accolades or to be repaid back...if there is ever anything I could do for you...you have a friend, just ask.

grace2me8315
29 days

@Damien It truly did. It warms my heart to know there really still are people like you in the world. People who would still really take their precious time to pray for a complete stranger. You have no idea what that meant to me. I am eternally grateful for that act of kindness.

Damien
29 days

@grace2me8315 thank you very much and do not worry there is no miss understanding.
I am truly happy that it helped make your day better... sincerely

grace2me8315
29 days

@Damien I am doing well, thank you. Reading through so many prayer requests for healings all around the world has me a little down realizing God's job I guess and feeling inadequate to put a dent into making the world a better place, but, still, all in all...all is well tonight with me and my family and I thank God for that. Damien I am really thankful for you and honestly surprised. I see people say they are going to pray for others all the time...and more often than not with a lot more than I wish...I know in my heart of hearts that they are just empty words that people have come to believe they are supposed to say but they never follow through. So, I have come to expect most not actually following through with their word. I dont let it deter me from keeping my word but sometimes I do let it get me where I dont trust anyone anymore. You, my friend, are like a breath of fresh air and sunlight on my face...and I promise I do not mean that in any "type" of way. It is said in brotherly/sisterly love. Thank you so much. Today, YOU were that sunshine.

Damien
29 days

@grace2me8315 I hope that you are doing well. I prayed for you and your family last night as I said I would and here is what I received which is a word of encouragement that came through a vision.
I need to share, i am just too scared that if I don t He won’t reveal anything anymore lol.
So here it is:

I saw a beautiful sunrise warm and colorful which announce a beautiful day.
The sun shine upon everyone so it will not only be for you but for your family as well.
The sunrise can be confused with the sunset which means this picture represent a season and only a season, at some point you will move forward, it also means that no matter what happen during that day (storm and thunder...) it is going to end with that beautiful sun full of color and warm ... for you and your family.

grace2me8315
30 days

@Damien You are very right. And interestingly enough I have a custom of every time I eat physical food I also eat spiritual food so I generally watch a preaching show on TV while I eat dinner every day. I ran across a preacher by the name of Steven Furtick tonight and tuned in to listen and it was the same message in a different form. He titled it Catching a thought, and it was how the 12 spies went in to spy out the promise land and 2 (Caleb and Joshua) came out with faith and courage to step out into what God had told them and called them to do while the other 10 wavered in fear and never entered the destiny God had for them. I dont think I have ever had God put the confirmations so close together in such a short time frame for me before lol. Everywhere I turned today was the same exact message in a different format, even in my sleep lol.

Damien
30 days

@grace2me8315 i have no doubt that you have faith, you ll see the video is more about courage to step out.... it is how He will be there and supply when needed...
The title of the video is not that good.
As you watch you ll see.
I found it very encouraging
You ll let me know

grace2me8315
about 1 month

@Damien I think I have faith. I lack courage lol. In the end I always knew that God would not invest as much into a human as He has with me without someday wanting to make a request or withdrawal on that investment. With great priveledge comes great responsibility and He has bestowed great priveledges upon me. So I guess I always knew the day was coming but part of me still feels unready as ridiculous as that sounds as I type it because I know that I know what I need to know to answer the call and anything I dont know He will supply the answers as the need arises. I have a fear of failure. I have made so many mistakes in this life that it has me scared of making more. At the end of the day however I would rather stand before God a failure rather than a quitter. So, if He will guide me, I will go and do.

Damien
about 1 month

@grace2me8315 wen throughout this video and it is a perfect match for you 😁👌🏼

https://youtu.be/ToLo-FYbatw

Damien
about 1 month

@grace2me8315 thank you for the feed back
I will pray for you.
But God is with you so do not fear and be confident in what you will do because it is what He is calling you for.
Thank you again and be blessed through all of that 🙌🏼

grace2me8315
about 1 month

@Damien WOW. That was spot on. It's almost like you had a personal insight to my life, struggles, and battles right now. I have been struggling somewhat in the church I am currently in. Been there for almost 10 years, teach Sunday School there, clean the church, my job is even related to the church as I work with a disabled girl from my church but I have been torn between feeling like it is time for me to move on, have grown all I can there, and feeling like I would be bailing on my committments I have made there. Yet at the same time feeling like there is something more/else that I am supposed to be meant for and its been an internal struggle inside myself for months now that I have only spoken to one other person on the planet about, someone outside my family and my church both because I felt like none of them would understand and I sure didnt want anyone twisting how I felt into the idea that I meant it to slander the current church I attend, because I mean no one there any harm or ill will. My husband and myself are on different levels spiritually (not to say that he isnt spiritual) and he often does not understand my decisions concerning God and my little girl. There is friction over my desire to spend more time in the Word and learning and growing more (our hunger levels are different is probably the best way to describe it) as well as my decision to only work part time so I can homeschool our daughter because I want her discipled rather than indoctrinated. He doesnt understand those things so I am almost certain he wont understand if I want to step out further. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your insight and interpretation. I am nervous but it is also confirmation to me that if I want to fulfill my destiny in God (and I do) I may have to be willing to rock the boat a little. Pray for me it doesnt capsize lol. Thank you so much.

Damien
about 1 month

Hi Gace2me8315, your grand mother s house represent the house of God where you can let what is most precious to you and it will be taking care of with you not having to worry about it.
The rocking chair is the tools, fruits, gifts that the Lord has given you. Now God is asking you to step out of your confort zone step out in the world, this is why you are in the yard and no more on the porch. You have to start using your gifts outside of your confort zone, outside of the church, outside of christian friendly people.
All the orbs of light that you see is the spiritual activity, you can not reach to your husband because you are going to be on your own but be encourage because God gave you all what you need (the rocking chair ) to face this. Your husband can hear you because he is a spectator a witness of all what you are going to go through and achieve and you can not hear him only because he is a spectator and can not do anything, here is where your frustration comes from, he can see but can not plainly understand what you are going through.
In this spiritual warfare for the kingdom you will face some situation that didn’t look at what they seem (the lady running), they didn’t t look armful but they are (i believe we can relate this to family members... not totally sure so). You are going to be surprised when this will be happening and without knowing how to react but God will provide new gift, new tools (computer chair) for you to operate with and He will be the strong tower where you will be able to hide.

From there the big eagle represent God and He will take over when you have done your part (bringing soul back to the Father), you will not have to worry about them anymore, the fish that the eagle carries represent the provision, He will provide (spiritually) for this new brothers and sisters.
Your husband will not understand everything that you live in the spirit realm, he will only see the earthly things about it (the drama, you missing work... those are of course all images) even if you try to explain it with your best. But you will have the wisdom to stay still and everything will be fine.

God is putting you at work with all what He had intend you to do, He will always be there (everything happen in the yard house) and you will always be able to run to His house where you will have support and help (the church family will pray and cover you, giving you back strength...). You will still grow (new gift...) and when you will be looking back to all of that you will be in peace contemplating what kind of mighty work Go’s has done through you for His kingdom.
Be encourage for you are a mighty warrior of God’s army.

grace2me8315
about 1 month

In the dream I started off in the home of my biological father whom I havent seen in almost 15 years. (He hates Jesus, was abusive in every manner of the word growing up, and even though I forgave, he refused to change and was only out to hurt me more so I sadly had to forgive from a distance and walk away). While I am there I am worried about how I am going to work that evening because I had no babysitter for my daughter, my mom was unavailable and the other girl I had lined up had to work herself. All of a sudden my dad turns to me and tells me that Brandon (my youngest stepson) was moving in with him that day and that he could watch her as because he was her brother he wouldnt harm her the way my dad would. (This part of the dream I think I understand because my stepson has come out in the last 2 years and said that he no longer believes in God and is an atheist, so my dad telling me he was joining him in unbelief). At this time a really bad storm develops outside...not windy, but dark, lots of thunder and lightening, and torrential rain. I decide that I am not letting my 5 year old little girl stay there and I go to put her in her booster seat and buckle her up and I get drenched from the storm in the process. The next thing I know I am at my grandmothers house on my mom's side...a Godly woman who raised me in the church. Because of the storm I had no cell phone signal and had not been able to get ahold of my job nor my husband so we decided to wait the storm out at mammaws. I wake up the next morning (still in the dream) and I go outside to see if I can get a cell phone signal to call my husband at least. My grandmother is cooking breakfast for my little girl. I go outside and sit down in a rocking chair in the middle of the yard (which she does have but normally sits on the front porch) and I try calling my husband. On the phone he could hear me but I could not hear a word he was saying, as if the microphone in his phone was broken. In frustration I look up and that's when I see the part I dont understand. There is ALOT of activity going on in the sky...I see orbs of light that look like they are flying in all different directions. Not like stars because none of them hit the ground like a falling star would. They circle around each other and it almost appears as though they are engaged in a battle. I hurriedly hang up the phone as I wanted to try to get it on video because I knew know one else would believe me otherwise. So I set the video on my phone and point it at the sky when thru the camera I see a LARGE dark figure of a woman. There are white clouds in the sky and her figure was dark grey so she stood out alot. As I try to focus on her to figure out what I am seeing I notice she looks like she is running, but in place, almost like someone on a treadmill but there was no treadmill. Suddenly she turns her head and sees me and she turns and starts running straight towards me sitting in the rocking chair which suddenly switches to a computer chair with wheels on it that can roll. Just before this giant figure coming at me out the sky can hit me I roll out of the way and hide behind some bushes on the front porch. I pull the phone back out and I am still trying to sneak and get the orbs of light moving in the sky on video when I turn my head to the right and all of a sudden this gigantic eagle appears out of no where, only it doesn't look like a real eagle, its like a gigantic cartoon eagle or balloon eagle bigger than the size of a Good Year Blimp. It swoops down towards the Earth and it comes up with a huge fish in its mouth and carries it off. I woke up after that...the last thing I remember in the dream was calling my husband back but I still could not hear him say anything except one statement I am fuzzy about..something about my stepdad and that he didnt want to be involved in drama. I debated telling him about my night, how I had missed work, was at my grandmothers, and what I had just witnessed in the sky but I decided against telling him any of it so I just sat silently with my phone in my hand until I woke up.

Peace Bradford
about 1 month

Hi @grace2me8315 do share.