Charlie Shamp released this word on October 22nd. Saints Pray!!!!!

The Keystone State | Prophet Charlie Shamp

I heard the Lord say, “Watch Pennsylvania, yes watch and see what I will do. I say to the intercessors, stand as watchers and as pillars of the state and pray Pennsylvania through in the election for it will be the key that opens the flood gate for the nation to be delivered from destruction. For America hangs in the balance and I have placed upon the shoulders of this state the key to victory that will close the door to the enemy that seeks to destroy the land of liberty. I say look and see, I have laid a keystone within you America, yes a tested stone, a white stone, a precious cornerstone state, a sure foundation where the bell of liberty will ring once again. I will cause a sound to ring out from you, a sound of Triumph from my Trumpet. For you are my Key Stone that I have set in the hand of the church to take down the giant in this hour. The giant that seeks to devour this nation, but he will fall and his body will cause the ground to quake in the city of brotherly love. Yes the ground will quake in the city founded by the quakers. I will shake Pennsylvania by my power and corruption will surface for all to see, but the one who believes will be unshakable, the one I have set in place will not be moved.“

-Prophet Charlie Shamp

9 comments,4 shares,18 likes
alexanderdicaprio835
about 1 month

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 @Tyler David 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 @Tyler David ?𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 WhatsApp him +15168565700

Mary-J Thomas
about 1 month

Wow! A big AMEN Yes ,a lot of prophets have also declare the president's Victory and this is indeed a confirmation.
And indeed so. The word of God shall surely come to pass . God is not a man to lie.
Hallelujah!
So we all agree and decree it so in Jesus Name!

spiritmlove333
about 1 month

Amen and Amen!! To Jesus be the Glory

averrell.thompson
about 1 month

confirmation

https://youtu.be/MebJC7tXA28

Tyna Omoye
about 1 month

I am watching keenly on the vote counting I’m praying for the prophetic word of God to prevail over this election. My hope is the surety of Gods words. The results are looking not so encouraging but our God of last minute turnaround will turn things in our favor. I’m not an American never been there and never have any intention to go. But I pray for that great country.

Monetta
about 1 month

Hallelujah 🙌🏾🔥 I come into agreement with these prophecies in Jesus’ Name 🥰🙏🏾🇺🇸🔥

grace2me8315
about 1 month

LOVE CHARLIE SHAMP!!! A true, time tested prophet of God.

Denia Nassar
about 1 month

During intercessory prayer for each state yesterday morning, I confessed that the freedom bell will sound again!!! I had not heard from this Prophet before, so to God be all the glory because intercession shows us the heart and mind of God.